F1 2012 Fuel Consumption.........

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
It's exactly as described in strategy menu. Cautious means that you have a heavy car at least for the start of the race but in the other hand you can drive more laps using mix3.Agressive is the opposite, you have a lighter car for the start of the race but you have to be carefull with the consumption and you cant use mix3 so often. Normal is something in between.
It's up to you to choose what strategy you'll follow.If the track is hard on the engine and you need performance like Spa or Monza you probably want some more fuel to spare.If you don't need engine perfomance that much, ex.Monaco then you can go with a lighter car.Keep in mind the weather also.In a full wet session you don't need to have tons of fuel as you are not pushing the engine to hard.I can give more examples but i guess you got it!:thumbsup:

Well, it depends on your choice. What I can tell you is that tracks without fast corners aren't worth the aggressive strategy. For example on Silverstone - you can definitely gain advantage from it, but on... Germany for example.. Only corner you'll have advantage is T1. And a liiiiiiiittle bit better braking. It's not worth the loss of speed that mix 3 gives you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back