F1 2013 Fuel adjustment in garage and race

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi.
Nine races into my season on PC I seem to have lost the ability to change mix during the race. The only options are tyres and brakes. The car is fuelled full in the garage too in practice and all qualifying. I used to see 10 laps or 5 and the chance to go lean etc in the setup screen. This option is just greyed out and the tank is full. Is this something ive done or a corrupt file? Appreciate any feedback thanks.

1. As far as i understood you are unable to change the Fuel mix when you are on track
2. Amount of fuel can be changed only for P and Q in race your fuel will be determined by the Strategy you choose i.e Cautious - Normal - Aggressive
Check the Files once via Steam file integrity check that will solve the issue most of times

Hi.
Nine races into my season on PC I seem to have lost the ability to change mix during the race.

Yes, something has changed over the last few days. In P and Q, you used to be able to change brakes and fuel using the Quick Menu. In Race, you had the same two options plus Tyre selection for pit stops.

Now there is just Brakes in P & Q and Brakes and Tyres in Race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back