1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU FTrucks @ The Green Hell - Fri 7 November 2014

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife (24h Layout) - Download

It's brown pants time as we head to the Nords for our November truck event. I am posting this thread nice and early so you have plenty of time to practice and we can get as many sign ups as possible!

Please sign up nice and early as it encourages others to sign up, and we are then more likely to get a good grid. We don't get to use the trucks very often, so don't miss this opportunity! Honk honk mother truckers!

Race 1
    19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
    Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 19:25 GMT (2 laps)

Leave the server and take a different truck for race 2!

Race 2
    20:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 20:10 GMT
    Warm up: 20:20 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 2 : 20:25 GMT (2 laps)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Track Notes: On your out-lap, you don't need to go through the whole circuit. At the corner where you'd turn left to get onto to the green hell, stay to the right instead. Keep within the cones, and go for your hot lap. Only do this on an out-lap, and not a timed lap.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and the person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Assists will be available. I'd rather we cater for all driver skill levels and have a larger grid, where more people can enjoy the event. After all, this is the club, not a league, and no one forces you to use them. It is an option.

If in the races you need to pit, see the PIT STOP GUIDE.

Please tag me @Andrew James so I don't miss your sign up. Let's see if we can revive the Formula Trucks club a bit!

1. Andrew James
    2. Calum McLure
    3. Srinath Sundareswaran
    4. Jarek Kostowski
    5. Claudio Gandolfi
    6. Julian Dietz
    7. Marcel Heiz
    8. Francois Nel
    9. Oscar Hardwick
    10. Bruno Barbosa
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  2. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

5 tonnes of yes :D
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Oops, never mind, thought it said Saturday, Friday's a no go. Darn. Please sign me out.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  4. Sri Sri

Sri Sri
    Premium Member

Sign me up
  5. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Can we have a different track, please?

:D Just kidding.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer Premium Member

November 7th 'll go to International motorcycle exhibition in Milan
    Just bought tickets... :cautious:
    Dunno if i'll return at home in time.
    Can you sign me as "maybe"?
  7. yeahhhh yeahhhhh yeahhhh the GREEEEENNN HELLL jipppiiii................yes yes yes pls sign me up Andrew James ............;D
  8. @Andrew James
    I have some familiy liabilities on this date but should be able to do at least the second race.

9. Enough time to practice I suppose, please sign me up, must try this one.
    Thanks Andrew
  10. @Andrew James
    Plenty time to practice , please sign me up,ill give it a go.
    Thanks Andrew
  11. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick
    RDTCC S9 Champion Premium Member

I am in. So very very in.
  12. Sign me up
  13. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Server is up
  14. Really sorry but sign me out, other commitments popped up.
  15. @Andrew James So sorry Andrew something unexpected came up for the weekend. Will make up for the next round.
  16. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Got some laps in this morning, forgot how fun these were :(

Got an after college meeting thing I'm going to so might be a bit late depending on what bus I manage to get.
  17. Quas

Staff Premium Member

I guess most will be familiar with this, if not have a look, it's a great guide for the Ring by BMW:
    BMW M Nordschleife pdf
    • Beer Beer x 1
  18. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Guys, I am at a close friend's house; he's going through a tough time with something and I don't really want to leave now just to go racing. Sorry, I won't make it (not that I wasn't terribly off the pace anyway). I hope you enjoy the racing, please vote the session on at the right times. So sorry, but I can't put it ahead of my friend's well being.
    • Love Love x 1
  19. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

I'm in need of some madness:laugh: Sign me up please