1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ftrucks 2013 Week 4 @ Autodromo Floripa

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Rupe Wilson, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

[​IMG]

Schedule:

The Formula Truck server will be online all week for practicing. The server is setup with an extended first practice session. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round unless being asked to do so.

Week 4 Start Date: Monday January 20th, 2014
    Week 4 End Date: Sunday January 26th, 2014

Race days for official sessions
    • Monday 20th
    • Wednesday 22th
    • Friday 24th (21:00 GMT)
    • Sunday 26th

Time schedule for night sessions
    • Start time 20:00 GMT
    • (Friday night 21:00 GMT)
    • Qually length 15 mins
    • Warm up length 5 mins
    • Race length 20 mins
    • And a 5 min break before race 2

Information
    Track:
    Autodromo Floripa ( Download )

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    Password: Click here for the server password

Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for the Truck Series discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Entry List for Monday
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.

1. Martie Wernham
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver

Entry List for Wednesday
      Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
      1. Martie Wernham
      2. Driver
      3. Driver
      4. Driver
      5. Driver
      6. Driver
      7. Driver
      8. Driver
      9. Driver
      10. Driver
      11. Driver
      12. Driver
      13. Driver
      14. Driver
      15. Driver

Entry List for Friday 21:00 GMT 1 hour later than normal
        1. Rupe Wilson
        2. Jarek Kostowski
        3. Martie Wernham
        4. Richard Torp Jensen
        5. Driver
        6. Driver
        7. Driver
        8. Driver
        9. Driver
        10. Driver
        11. Driver
        12. Driver
        13. Driver
        14. Driver

Entry List for Sunday
          1. Driver
          2. Driver
          3. Driver
          4. Driver
          5. Driver
          6. Driver
          7. Driver
          8. Driver
          9. Driver
          10. Driver
          11. Driver
          12. Driver
          13. Driver
          14. Driver

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  3. Once ive got my license can you put me down for Monday cheers

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

As we had a couple of guys that did not know what track limits where last week, or the rule about overtaking outside the track limits here are some pictures. 4.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
    Where tracks have run off areas that are drivable, (tarmac) you have to lift of the gas if you run wide and not gain and advantage from it.
    Once a vehicle is in the braking zone for a corner and is turning in if you are not fully along side you do not have the right to go up the inside and push him wide.
    if you go through a corner side by side you can not cut off the other vehicle on the entrance or exit of the corner and vice versa, If you enter on the outside side by side you have to stick to the outside of the corner all the way round, if you are on the inside you can not run wide and push the other driver off track on the exit.
    There is to be no dive bombing the corner last of the late breakers and ram the other truck out of the way you must give the position back. Overtake clean and fair.
    If after you have overtaken a vehicle and then run wide off track on the exit you do not have the right to bash the other vehicle when you re enter the track, you are the driver in the wrong, please obey our simple rules for driving at RD..

Click HERE for the rules to drive with a licence at RD, if you cant follow our rules do not sign up for a race..!!!

5. Quas

Quas
    Staff Premium Member

Sign me up for friday, please.

6. As usual I will try to be there Friday, but cant promise because of the time zone.

7. I'm in for friday trucking:thumbsup:

8. Woop woop got my license now lads can I be put down for tonight Wednesday and Friday please thank you

• Like Like x 2
  9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Friday night seems to be our truck night with not much action on the other 2 days, i hope others see you want to race and sign up..:)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Server is up

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thats cool.. Ill still be there and hope others will wanna join just for the jokes and joy of truk sim :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

that's how clubs are started mate sometimes it takes a few attempts but when guys see a regular turnout they show up it just takes a few guys to get it rolling,

5 weeks ago GSC was like a ghost town but with a few turning out every week, we soon had the numbers up and now its the busiest club sim at times.

my time is taken every night at the moment with allot of sims but Ftrucks is one of my favourites for sure..

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Well hopefully it shall bring a few drivers to Mondays lol Im looking into getting a few more, looking to invest in a few others Game Stock Car 2013 and Assetto Corsa looks good

14. Sign me up for friday please....

15. Shall be online tonight lads if anyone's up for it, still try a get used to my truck lol looking forward to Fridays session though :)

16. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Friday is usually a good night,
    If you look at the previous events,see who is around or raced on Wednesdays and tag them.
    maybe they can race or it will let them know you want to race, next week they might drop by..

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I'd like to race tonight but unfortunately I've never driven the track, and won't have time to practise beforehand :/

18. Yeah im looking forward to it Rupe, Im sure people will soon start joing on Mondays or Wednesdays.. Thats cool Andrew im still learning the track anyways :) Quick question though is there anywhere i can read what all the flags and stuff mean on FT truck, i just wanna be completly clear on what they all mean, also how do i initate the start stop penalty, ive had it a couple of times now for being too eager off the start and never know where or how i can sort it thanks for the help :)

19. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_flags

20. I just activated my copy of Formula Truck today. I won't be able to make the race Jan 24th but hopefully I'll be there next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.