1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

FTarget @ Prato Full GP - Tuesday March 16th - race at 22.00 CET (21.00 UK)

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Alessandro Gamberini, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Hi there guys,

to verify the level of interest about nK sim and start off in the future a league I'm pleased to announce this first, of many, club "test" event

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    Simulation: netKar PRO 1.1 beta 3 click http://www.netkar-pro.com/shop.htm to purchase a full license
    Class: FTarget
    Track: Prato Full GP
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: start 21:00 CET (20:00 UK) for 30 mins
    Qualification: start 21:30 CET (20:30 UK) for 25 mins
    Warm up: 5 mins
    Race Start at 22:00 CET (21:00 UK), 2x20min race, second grid from inverted race result, in case of any issues a second qualy session will be foreseen
    Points allocation: such its nature a club race doesn't have it :)

Driving rules & penalties
    in addition to RD main rules will be add the next drive trough penalty:
    if, for any reason, a driver hit, with a punt or barge, another car forcing it to loose position(s) or throwing it away of the track he has to serve immediately a drive through (DT) without pit stop.
    Any trespassers (no DT) will be applied a warning for taht race, after 2 warnings the driver will be exluded to next race.

Notes: Click http://forum.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/ to read the password and golden rules

Slots available: #15

As usual to sign-up for this event please reply here
    have fun
    ciao

----------------------------------
    Entry list summary:

1. Alessandro Gamberini
    2. Andrew Jarnell
    3. Ramon Van Rijn
    4. Toby Davis
    5. Laurent Resende
    6. Grzesiek Zabielski
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Peter Gog (maybe)
    14. Patrick Speleman (maybe)
    15. Tobias Kluge (maybe)

1. Reserve
    2. Reserve
    3. Reserve

Attached Files:

2. Put me down Alessandro. I'll try to drum up a few more for you. :biggrin:

3. pleased to see you here Ron
    thanks for your help :wink:
    ciao

4. put me in too mate plz

5. I'll support this :) Count me in.

6. hi all

just downloaded netkar pro demo . hoping to get full game next pay day !!! Please could you help me get to the FFB setting for my G25 wheel , as the force is much too strong . Great game , thxs to the guys from Friday night rFactor race with Stuart (the Cats one )

Andy

7. Hey Andrew... Try this.. In your G25 profiler have the FFB at 100% and all the rest set so 0.

In game, when your in the garage look under the "View" tab. The bottom three entries are all FFB related. Its recommended the FFB Friction and FFB Damping are set to 0. The FFB gain setting is the one you want to play with to adjust the strength. Dont forget to save your setup once you've found the strength you like :)

8. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Sign me up plz :)

9. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Server is up guy!

PS. I am not sure if I will be make it in time tomorrow. Maybe, maybe not.

10. Sorry chaps..for some reason i thought this was on a Wednesday. Tuesdays are no good for me. I'll have to pull out. I get the feeling Ron and Chris will have to pull out as well because it clashes with our iRacing night. Sorry.

11. Am I going mad? I thought this was on Wednesday. I hate doing this but I'll have to pull as well. Sorry. :frown:

12. yes it is on Tuesday night, unfortunately I loose 3 good felows :frown:
    never mind guys and have fun with the great iR
    ciao

13. Yup, really sorry to have to pull out Alessandro. nKPro is by far my favourite sim, and i always try to support guys who are organising new leagues, but our team is pretty busy with 3 different sims at the moment and it's hard to fit everything in.

I know this isn't the done thing..but as there doesn't seem to be much interest at RD for netKar racing i really hope that those of you that do like it would consider coming over to Race2Play for some racing. The leagues there are well established,there's a wide range of talent on the grid and the guys are a nice group of people but there is usually room for 2 or 3 more drivers on the grid and we'd love to see you guys there. Obviously you would prefer to race netKar at RD, but there just doesn't seem to be enough interest. netKar has too few racers trying to spread themselves over too many leagues now.

I really hope you can attract some more racers here, but if not please consider R2P and GPC (www.gpchampionship.com) for your netKar fix. :)

Good luck and hope to see you on track sometime.

14. Hope I can make it this time, put me in reserve please.

grats

15. Put me down for this and I will try to be there. :)

16. Yeah I hate to do this but I'm gunna have to pull out too mate :(

17. yes, I know those groups but my intention is to start off a league here
    in the same way I would like to invite members of R2P to subscribe this test events also because they run on Monday and us on Tuesday

anyway I'll carry on with these tests even if I'll drive alone :biggrin:
    regards

18. I cannot promise anything for tonight.
    But for the next events you can count me in.

19. I try to be there too (90%), so a maybe for me.

20. I'm in, for sure! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.