1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSR World Series 2011 Highlights videos

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Luka Oslakovic, May 20, 2011.

1. FSR World Series 2011 Highlights videos (Rd.1 - 6)

Hi! I've decided to do highlights of our races and share them with you on my youtube channel. Suggestions & critics are welcome. I won't make it too complicated as I don't want to spend too much time with this for every race but I'll try to bring you some more statistics like standings or names appearing for some battles and crashes, later in the season. My goal is to have nice collection of all races, so we can recall the memories we've had together.:tongue: So first 2 are below, Bahrain and Australia. Enjoy.

2. Great job Luka !
  3. Love it nice videos Luka keep it up :D
  4. Good job Luka!
  5. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

Very nice videos Luka! The WS boys should enjoy this.
  6. good stuff! keep it up ;)
  7. Thanks a lot Luka!!!
  8. Thank you all. I've finished Malaysia, added it to the first post.
  9. Very Very nice job Luka!
  10. really really cool thing! :) Thanks for all efforts
  11. China is added. But unfortunately WMG did not allow the song in the video, so I ended uploading it on Vimeo.

12. Good job ! But the final race results are not correct :p
  13. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

Very nice job Luka!!! Keep up the great work.
  14. Amazing job, I love the music and the editing touch you put. I was just wondering what program do you use to edit the videos?
  15. Sorry David, seems like I've had Kanitz over your name I think others are right. Will try to be more careful bout that next time :p

Georgios, I use Sony Vegas with some plugins found on internet. Thank you all!
  16. The video is great, but Martin Gosbee's team is wrong. :p
  17. super videos luka very enjoyable cant wait for the spain highlights :p
  18. Again copyright problems but I hope I can get it sorted out soon, thanks to Liam's advice. Video on vimeo:
  19. :D you do a great job luka just a shame about the copyright stuff youtube have but that thing i told you should work :)
  20. Fantastic video again :)