FSR Winter Series 2015 Announced - Enter Now

its sad to say that i will be withdrawing from the winter series its partically down to the race i had in france and cause im that bit slower than everyone else so hopefully when the testing or whatever begins for the 2015 mod ill improve on last years testing

Andrew you were on the same pace more or less as several of us down the lower reaches of the grid so there is always some one to race with, no need to quit mate, give Estoril a go.

I qualified in about 24th or 25th and finished 14th, had a good battle with David Cook and an enjoyable afternoon, thanks to Thomas and Kris for running things smoothly.

alright ill give it a go
Andrew, pretty much ditto what Martin said.
I am in that back of grid group too. I reckon that my race pace is usually a little closer to the quickest than my quali pace is and was expecting a similar afternoon to Martin.
I won't know as a driver decided to attempt to go 2 wide into chicane #1 (Nurburgring) on lap one and spun. I hit his car and my race ended on lap 1.

I didn't like Magny Cours at all. Struggled all week with practice and was appr 2.8 sec off the pace by quali.
IMO its got one half decent corner (T3 Estoril) and even it is spoiled by a blind entry and a big bump on the road surface on the racing line.
But before anyone thinks I'm a "track whiner" I'll add as Nietsche said "that which does not kill me makes me stronger". I learned stuff and a 1:29 on day 1 became a 1:24.xx. If I didnt despise this track I would have done another 100 or two laps and poss got a 1:23.xx.

The top guys here are some of the best available.
If we guys who are in this group can focus on our own little derby and try to be say "the best of the pay drivers" and set goals like being unlapped in a race by the end of the winter season we will have some fun and get faster and faster.
Also the fixed setups takes that bogey out of the room and we just race drivers not engineers.
So come and give beating me a go. Ill be out to beat @Martin Bulgin and @David Cook

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%