FSR Winter Series 2013 (merged)

Entry fee: Free for all

Mod used: Formula Renault 3.5, a full rfmod file including all cars and tracks will be released soon.

Liveries: No custom liveries, different colourcoded FSR General Cars

Setups will be locked to default with the options to adjust steeringlock, brake pressure and bias, fuel, tire compound and frontwing.
Upgrades will be locked

Dates:
Saturday 19.01. Estoril
Saturday 26.01. Malaysia
Saturday 02.02. Lime Rock
Saturday 09.02. Long Beach
Saturday 16.02. Sebring
Saturday 23.02. Mid Ohio

Schedule:
Depending on the attendance we will run up to 2 grids, to give everyone the chance to participate. With more then 36 drivers allocated as confirmed a Grid 2 race will be organized.

Saturday, 16:15 GMT: Server opens for PQ 1
Saturday, 16:25 GMT: Pre-Qualifying Group 1
Saturday, 16:40 GMT: Server opens for PQ 2
Saturday, 16:45 GMT: Pre-Qualifying Group 2
Saturday, 17:00 GMT: Server opens for PQ 3
Saturday, 17:05 GMT: Pre-Qualifying Group 3
Saturday, 17:20 GMT: G1 Practice
Saturday, 17:35 GMT: G1 Qualifying 15min
Saturday, 17:50 GMT: G1 Warmup
Saturday, 18:00 GMT: G1 Race

Saturday, 19:20 GMT: G2 Practice
Saturday, 19:35 GMT: G2 Qualifying 15min
Saturday, 19:50 GMT: G2 Warmup
Saturday, 20:00 GMT: G2 Race

Race distance:
The Race distance is set to about 180km which will take about 60m, please check the gpcos for the Distance in each race. Grid 2 will run 50% distance with x2 Fuel and tyre usage.

Aids Allowed are: Auto Clutch, Traction Control (Low), Anti-Lock Brakes (Low)

Allocations:
As the allocation count will be needed to determine wether a Grid 2 race will be organized it is important that everyone allocates for the races and keeps their allocation up to date. The count of allocations will be taken on Friday evening 23:59 GMT and only confirmed allocations will be considered, uncertain allocations will be ignored for the count. Late allocations wont be allowed to participate in Pre Qualy but will be allowed to participate if any Grid is not full. Not attending an allocated race will result in a penalty.

Could we finish the races? with full fuel tank I think is not enough to finish 44 laps, or at least is too tight. And refueling isn't allowed in pit stops with this mod.

I've needed 30 liters to do 14 laps (or 15, I don' remember, I have to try again), but it was a very slow rythm ... I think that consumption could be somewhat higher in race.

Sorry if I'm wrong.

Could we finish the races? with full fuel tank I think is not enough to finish 44 laps, or at least is too tight. And refueling isn't allowed in pit stops with this mod.

I've needed 30 liters to do 14 laps (or 15, I don' remember, I have to try again), but it was a very slow rythm ... I think that consumption could be somewhat higher in race.

Sorry if I'm wrong.

By my estimation the fuel will last about 50 laps on this track, so there is a pretty save margin to 44. I don´t think anyone will be able to get that high consumption.

whens the full rfmod file including all cars and tracks being released...... i mean, come on, we got 1 d 14 h 57 m 27 s left to race 1
unfortunately I can´t tell you that as the release of the Mod relies on some external factors. I hope we can release it today though. If it´s not released today we can use the standard ISI Mod for the first race though.

OMG!! I want to take part in it!!! My favorite mod and track!!!! So after 00:00 today i must register, or what??? or just come on server and RACE? And how field will be spred to grid 1& 2??

P.S. Finally...

OMG!! I want to take part in it!!! My favorite mod and track!!!! So after 00:00 today i must register, or what??? or just come on server and RACE? And how field will be spred to grid 1& 2??

You must register at the GPCOS for Formula Sim Racing (http://gpcos.formula-simracing.net/)

After registering, go to your "Control Center" and click "Start Driving". In the drop down menu, click FSR Winter Series Team and press Add Request. An admin will then check and confirm/deny you for the league.

After you have been confirmed, go back to "Control Center" and click "Maintain Driver Allocations". Click the race you want to participate, (This weekend is Estoril) and say whether you will participate or not :)

You can view the current participation list HERE
"Depending on the attendance we will run up to 2 grids, to give everyone the chance to participate. With more then 36 drivers allocated as confirmed a Grid 2 race will be organized."

I hope I answered your questions quickly! I have nothing better to do! :laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back