FSR Silly Season 2015

If you race on track then is lack of care or mismanagement rather than anything. Everybody knows you are 1 team. It was even said here by quite a few netrex drivers. Are you trying to deny you work together and you are all part of 1 team, 1 team chat etc?

So lets say theoretically I want a WC license for next year on loan. Which of this teams loose
Technically Twister, Ghostspeed and Precision just own 1 license. The other licenses were on loan from the club (Twister, Precision) and from owners that are gone (Ash Racing to Ghostspeed).

So to make it more clear, there are 9 licenses who aren't owned by the club out of 13, meaning 4 free spots.
4 free spots? So if I now want to loan a license for 2015 I could do without problems?

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/fsr-wc-license-availability.81692/

Every team had a chance to get a WC license. If I remember correct, there were 2 further independent interested teams. Sadly they were hopelessly slow to decide and pay, so situation went on for months. When Precision and Twister sister teams were ready to pay from day one directly, at the end of the day we take it rather than teams that would likely never pay at all.

Here's a good bit of speculation. There are rumours that the clown of simracing (I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about) is chasing a WC drive at Twister Racing ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back