1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

FSR PB Times List

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Current Track (http://www.formula-simracing.net/racefiles/fsrpb/)

2012 Archive: 2011 Archive:
    Everyone who drives on the public server will have their times displayed on the above mentioned page.

If you've driven on the server and your time hasn't shown up yet, make sure you wait at least 90 minutes after the end of the session you drove in (remember that the session will continue after you disconnect if there are people still on the server).

If your time still isn't on the list, post in this thread with the name you used on the server.

Special thanks to Christian Smirnoff for making this happen :).

2. Updated archive to include Bahrain PB times.

3. Updated archive to include Australia PB times.

4. how come the times arent up to date the other night i did a 1m26.0 in australia but in never showed on the pb list is it stoped at a certain point?

5. I stop the PB list software every race weekend on saturday before WS and run it once after WC to get all the times in there before moving on to the next track. Your time should be included there as well, I can't see a reason why it wouldn't.

6. My lap times doesn't apper. I used the name Georgios Davakos.

7. We have a slight issue with the automation of the PB list software, hopefully it'll be fixed soon. In the meantime I've added your name manually.

8. Updated with latest track archive.

9. What driving aids do you guys allow or use if any ?

10. World Trophy has traction control low & ABS low, plus auto clutch.

World Series has auto clutch.

World Championship has no aids.

11. PB lists are now final :).

12. PB list active for Melbourne :) (laptimes counting from today onwards).

• Like Like x 1
  13. Where's the link for 2012?

14. It's at the top of the post "Current Track", I'll edit it and add the manual link there as well.