FSR Old days... 2009

Well. If in your Opinion last year was better thats ok, But it is a fact, that real F1 is much more close to this years mod in terms of braking than last years. Watch some Vettel onboard Laps with Brake indicator from 2010-2013 and you will see how insane F1 brakes are ;)

it's only one corner so it can be just the track being inaccurate, still I think there's something wrong with the braking because the braking distance in t14 and t6 were pretty much the same even thought the speed when coming to those corners is very different. But overall the braking distances are more realistic than last year.

made some comparisons of FSR and irl laps at China and yeah the braking distances are shorter to irl in heavy braking zones with this season mod (there's some speed difference tho that makes difference between irl and fsr brakes look bigger than it is), however last season they were too long so I guess something from the middle would be good, but yeah I was wrong about it. Also noticed that irl there's a lot more grip in lower speeds than in this mod and again this mod has more grip in higher speeds.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back