1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSR Manager being strange.

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Adam Hartwell, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Alright basically, my FSR manager when i start it, pick my rFactor folder, all is going well, the manager starts the game, but every time i enter the game with FSR manager it makes me make a new profile, when i exit the game after that and go to start the game through FSR manager again, it says duplicate profiles + my documents not allowed, so i delete the 'ADAM HARTWELL' from the rFactor directory in Documents, and FSR manager starts up rFactor again and makes me remake my profile ingame, it does this over and over again, i don't know what to do now.
  2. Yeah i did, before i disabled UAC it wouldn't save my logs or anything, but that's all sorted now, the only problem is the 'duplicate profile' thing.
  3. I talked with Christian last night, he asked if you had been running rFactor as administrator before, and then not running the manager as administrator?
  4. Nah i haven't, both aren't run on administrator.
  5. Still sounds like a UAC or user permission issue to me, not sure what else to say.
  6. Fixed it by reinstalling rFactor and FSR.