1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

FSR looking for Press Team members

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by John-Eric Saxén, Dec 3, 2013.

1. To get this process started early, FSR is in dire need of press team members. We are in particular need for persons filling one (or more) of the following tasks:

- Social media newsreporter. The task will be to maintain FSR's official channels and post short news related the following events: whenever a broadcast is about to start, links to post-race and other released press material, links to highlight videos, etc. The media used will be Facebook and Twitter.

- Post-race interviewer (at least for WC). This can be done both live and/or offline, e.g. by mail. The task is to write 2-3 questions to the top 3 finishers of each race and post the interview on the main page.

- Post-race report writer (for each series). The goal is to release a report for each race, on the same day that the race took place, including at least one picture. The length of the report is of less importance.

- Race preview writer (for WC). The task is to write an article including facts about the track, the previous winner, and a short analysis section before each race. The goal is to have these released both on the FSR page and RD on Friday before the race.

The requirement of becoming a press team member is to have written fluency in English. Each member will receive driver license discounts (with possibility of obtaining a fully free driver license). Furthermore, from these members one will be chosen as Press director. Please indicate if you are interested in this position too.

If you are interested in any of the following positions, contact me by PM using this forum.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I want to help so I PM you.

I hope my english is good enough for it :D

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I realise that no broadcast options have been discussed but I understand that the broadcast side will need to be reviewed and developed, I would like to help with that.

While I would like to do some writing, it is quite time consuming and I take more enjoyment from the commentary.

That said, I would be interested in the 'Social media news reporter' through Facebook and Twitter. Trying to reach a wider audience and promote more, I would like to get involved with that.

• Like Like x 2
  4. As Nick, I would be interested in the job as Social media news reporter; also write news and summarys after the race. Regards!

• Like Like x 3
  5. So far we have a couple of persons interested in the social media reporter position and one for press director, but none for actual article writers (I don't count Nick as he has plenty to do anyways :)). Anyone that knows of any good writers?

• Like Like x 1
  6. i am interested in post race interviewer, seeing as it it is the easiest thing i have done on both RD and WSVR

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  7. what about trackcams john?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. hi id like to apply for the post race interviewer

9. i am still interested in Post race Interviewer

10. Just to let you know i am still interested in Post-Race interviewer

11. i am still interested

12. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Ron, I don't think you have to bump weekly.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. "If you are interested in any of the following positions, contact me by PM using this forum."
    stop spamming all the time, and write...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. i did PM

15. And I did answer in the PM.

16. i also did say that i can also ACE or PRO if WC is unavailable

17. I can't make this any more clear for you. As you already got a warning for excessive spam February 8th, the next consequence will soon be a forum ban.

• Beer Beer x 1
  18. ok sorry

19. Bump. We are still in need for people to write post-race articles. Currently we have two persons team (Patel & Rodriguez).

20. i am still available if you want JES