FSR Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron, you know saying stuff like that is just going to get hatred towards you. The funny thing is that you created this post and yet you want to close it. But why set it up in the first place? I have tried to help you in the past but acting like you are and reporting me for no reason other then retaliation is quite bazaar. People have been upset with only having 12 races but why not just talk to John or David privately and raise your concerns instead of annoying everyone on the forum?

Last edited:
right let me make things clear

1. the post was just simply points i might have made

2. this isnt arguement thread, but people chose to ignore that, that is why i wanted to close the thread

3. sim-racing isn't something you just do, its about something more than that, it is about straight and tight competition on racing that isn't life-threatening, its about who you want to be that you might not be and more importantly it is about endurance, strength and determination to do it, that is why i was a little unhappy about the 12 race thing, but i didnt rage about it like Huis did, i said it calmly.

4. James i reported you because i looked like from my perspective that you want to start an argument.

5. everyone is allowed to talk, but i dont want any arguments like i explained before.

and finally

6. i don't race in FSR anymore, is because i need more time, the right equipment, the money, the simulator and the determination to do it and right now, equipment, simulator and money is what i am lacking.

those are my points i hope these get around :)

Ron, there was no proper reason to report James, nor to create this thread, but you still did both. You could've simply said those points in, oh I DON'T KNOW, in the 2014 calendar thread like we all did. But here you are, creating a thread for useless stuff and then returning with the old (boring, btw) habit of wanting the thread to be closed.

i wanted to close the thread because an argument from my perspective was about to start and to stop it i wanted to close the thread, now i had enough of this

jiFfM.jpg

That was directed at you right?
Ron this is a forum if you dont want people arguing about this dont create a topic about it.
Agreeing with Carlos here. If you don't want arguments, why create any threads then? I don't think you know the basics of forums. Why not create a blog instead, they don't require replies. Furthermore, as far as I understood nearly every threads of yours have gained a lot of replies.

"Ron disliked your post" WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO RON? I thought aliens wanted to come in peace D: Oh wait, this thread is an example why they don't visit us...

Last edited:
Ron, you created this post and saying stuff like that is always going to cause an argument. If you didn't create the post you wouldn't have created a reason for a argument in the first place. So you can't complain that people are annoyed and frustrated with you when you decided to set the post up in the first place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%