1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSR Car Setups

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Tamas Vargyasi, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Hi,

Our league is new to this FSR mod, And I was wondering if is there any basic setups for the FSR2012 mod. It will come very handy if someone can help with this. Maybe an FSR2011 setup package will work too. I hope...

Thank you.
  2. Thank you Philipp, but none of the links in that section are alive!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. WOW Philipp, I owe you. I`ll going to try them later or tomorrow. Thank you again!:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 2011 mod was a bit different, the current one has different tyres and suspension, and also the engine; now you want the engine in the high rpm range, between 17-18000 rpm, when last year we were on 16-17000rpm (and using lower radiator settings).
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I see, so there are no 2012 setups out there with the new changings?
  6. With such level of competition, don't expect any setup from the top guys/teams. The default mod setup isn't bad at all to start, probably better than 2011 setups.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yes, you are right David! I`ll try with the default.
  8. But maybe there are some brave pilots/teams who are willing to share the setups with a beginner from the early stages that are over, like China, Montreal, etc.;) :unsure:

*even in private
  9. Guys Where do you put the sets ?
  10. Tume

The unlucky Finn

11. Is there any naming stuff ?
  12. Tume

The unlucky Finn

Naming stuff?
  13. I mean do you need to name it like this Example : track_setname or just nothing I am asking cause the one you said doesn't work :/
  14. Tume

The unlucky Finn

No, you don't need to, because you just place the set file to the correct track folder, name it as you wish.