FSR Broadcasts in need of new Staffmembers

To keep providing High Quality Broadcasts we urgently need new Staff members.

If you have experience in commentating or you want to try it and become a commentator feel free to contact me or Damian via PM or reply in this thread.

Other then commentators we also need additional cameramen to help running the Broadcasts. It´s no problem if you have no experience with it, you will get introduced to the Broadcast system by our current crew to prepare you for your first Live Broadcast.

We need commentators for both the World Series and the World Trophy, plus Backup commentators for the World Championship,
and Cameramen for the World Series, plus backup cameramen for World Trophy and the World Championship.

We also need a pit lane reporter who can watch replays after an incident and tell us what happened or give us inside info from the teams when pitstops are happening and info for the car. They also can just sit in the pitlane and watch for the first stoppers and if theres any drama in the pitlane :) if anyones interested or wants to know more then either reply here or add my msn liamjenkins95@hotmail.co.uk kind regards
Liam

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years