FSR 2015 Mod Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still some ice patches, the grey tarmac. Such as the one on the inside after the hairpin and some other places. Not a big deal tbh as we are very unlikely to drive there but just letting you know :)

David O'Reilly

A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.
Well yes but even dynamic weather has % settings tied to it I believe, and if u know the % u can calculate the chances of one weather or another :)
I think we are talking about two different things here, dynamic weather (game determined) and real world weather. IMO real world weather is the way forwards using a weather plugin. But when you think about it we race at a set GMT time. So a track in a totally different time zone will be (Melb, China, Sepang etc) will be experiencing overnight, or the chill of morning while we have a race start at say 3 pm. So the temps might not make sense. Decisions about a work around would need to be made. Options include using a historic weather from the actual race round date or using the weather from the appropriate time in the previous day in these situations. Once decided all teams would know (or not know;)) together.
And we dont yet know and havent tested wet weather settings with such a plugin. with say a rain limit at a set %.
The new tyre with the BT20 wet numbers is yet to be tested?

So many opportunities, so little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 84 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.7%