-Added LC
-Removed :sick: collision sound
-Removed some gear ratios
-Removed engine lifetime random variance
-Added example car livery
-New menu entry for 2015
-Fixed shiny helmets
-2014 hard tire compound color
-2014 values for carbody shader (a bit more shiny)
-Reduced fw&rw draft lift loss by 25% :rolleyes:
-Reverted to July 2014 diffuser draft lift value
-Enabled option to serve stop and go penalty at end of pitstop

Download

Mod size reduced as bonus. As usual, uninstall old mod is good idea...

I heard that engine sound is the same as in 2014; is it possible to change it, even a little bit?

These FISI sound samples are by sound guru Greg Hill, they are the same samples as iRacing use on their F1 car. If there are better sound samples somewhere, sure we can use it.

It might be just my opinion, but this new dirty air is not really challenging, it's quite easy to follow the car in front of you.

Everyone complained it was too hard to follow other cars last year, so we made small change to last year's values. I can invent some new numbers but without proper testing it's a bit lottery. Maybe Spa test will reveal more.

is not the aero.......... is same as last year
Just because its the same doesn't change that I think its too high and we have too much downforce and it seems quite a few people agree. Last year was too much as well imo.

These cars are just insanely quick and that is the area that I think needs to be toned down abit. We were asked for opinions and that is mine.

Downforce is realistic according to ISI data, it's more likely something with tires and how they deal with high loads.

Anyhow, change can be done in theory. Problem with these grip changes is the structure of FSR, it is unclear what changes will be accepted by TOA teams at this late date. Last year I changed a single slipstream parameter midseason without consulting TOA, some TOA members suggested I should be fired for that alone.

Tire compounds for Australia are the same as last year?

I leave it to president or race directors to decide.

Just because its the same doesn't change that I think its too high and we have too much downforce and it seems quite a few people agree. Last year was too much as well imo.

These cars are just insanely quick and that is the area that I think needs to be toned down abit. We were asked for opinions and that is mine.

It's not the downforce, trust me. And telemetry confirms it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 14.0%