FSR 2015 Ace Information

At the moment I only see people from the same team of the race director supporting that approach, whereas here there are people of 3 different teams at least supporting the old approach. Anyway your bunch of blablabla is useless because Cobb already gave a solid reason to change the format, which has nothing to do about what we were discussing. And your attempt to make me look like a bad boy, well, you should already know that I never gave a **** about that, actually your moral/ethics lesson makes me smile :)

Ιf the teams need to say something they can do so, you're not their public relations guy. You only talk about unrelated sources and "3 teams supporting me personally". The teams that actually contend here have a say if they want to change something. And all that stuff you say is sad to be honest by insulting people, you've offered in FSR more than the majority of the people that posted in this topic, treat yourself with some respect and if you want to engage, do so by taking actions and not acting like a kid who doesn't have his toy anymore because that's how you look and yeah you give many ****s, you wouldn't be here otherwise.

The format change is worse than the engine change in f1 from V8 to Vcrap.
Get the 2 races back please let the drivers vote instead of making your own decisions.

after 10 laps the winner will be clear and we have to drive 40 more in the meantime the viewers will be like f1 in 2011 ok vettel wins ok bb. With the GP2 format u actually leave a question hanging. To be honest im amazed by the decision to turn the format around and ace isnt a stepping stone to WC its just another class where people drive not everyone wants to go to wc you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
after 10 laps the winner will be clear and we have to drive 40 more in the meantime the viewers will be like f1 in 2011 ok vettel wins ok bb. With the GP2 format u actually leave a question hanging. To be honest im amazed by the decision to turn the format around and ace isnt a stepping stone to WC its just another class where people drive not everyone wants to go to wc you know.
By lap 10, you'll be a viewer anyway, so... :D

Chris, have you take a look at GPCOS and the grid we are going to have there? Are you sure after 10 laps we'll have a winner? Really? Those who don't want to step up to WC can step down to Pro or just stay in Ace, chances are up for grabs.

By lap 10, you'll be a viewer anyway, so... :D
touche my friend xD touche but u might have seen the new ondrej video, the fsr administration is working hard to make me finish a race! if its written by ondrej u know it must be true!
Anyway there were times where even Brljak would have trouble passing me
PS. Scroll towards 26minutes 15 seconds and see 5 minutes of racing to the limit with people who know how to race.
Things have gone downhill since the end of 2013 but i guess its in a racing driver his mindset to feel happy if someone has unfortune instead of wishing him the best.
New year a new chance and i hope this year will be a fantastic year for FSR in general!
Hopefully i can make it past lap 10 Daniel :p maybe some bookies want to take bets? will de Jong make it past lap 10?
Looking forward to this weekend, hope you lot feel the same! cu in a few days :inlove:

- Yucko the Clown

touche my friend xD touche but u might have seen the new ondrej video, the fsr administration is working hard to make me finish a race! if its written by ondrej u know it must be true!
Anyway there were times where even Brljak would have trouble passing me
PS. Scroll towards 26minutes 15 seconds and see 5 minutes of racing to the limit with people who know how to race.
Things have gone downhill since the end of 2013 but i guess its in a racing driver his mindset to feel happy if someone has unfortune instead of wishing him the best.
New year a new chance and i hope this year will be a fantastic year for FSR in general!
Hopefully i can make it past lap 10 Daniel :p maybe some bookies want to take bets? will de Jong make it past lap 10?
Looking forward to this weekend, hope you lot feel the same! cu in a few days :inlove:

- Yucko the Clown
I don't have a problem with you in particular, the ball was just up high, it was too good to be missed. :D
Good luck!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing