FSR 2014 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Below and on the website you can find the final voted calendar for the 2014 season.

Calendar2014new.png

A nice and big **** you to those who voted for 12 races, what an absolute joke. Also no Monaco, so yea it's safe to say this is the worst calendar in history of FSR :thumbsup:

3. Absolutely NO racism, sexism, religious discrimination, profanity, sexually-oriented or inappropriate language, or any type other personal attack is allowed. Such messages will be immediately edited/removed by a moderator and the user is subject to consequences based on the Behavior Penalty list. As a rule of thumb, if you have doubts about posting something, don’t post it.

12 races, 1st of april has come soon this year!
Can you please tell me and probably some others what was the thinking proces behind creating this calander?
What is the main reason we dont have a minimum of 15 and no monaco?

Also this year I think FSR should use a more up to date version of Silverstone, cos since last year's race at Silverstone, there has been a brilliant version of the track with the new pit straight and everything.

What I think the free space races shld be is the one on the 18th May shld be Monaco and the one on the 28th September shld be Abu Dhabi.

I expected I have to respond to this. The reason for 12 races is because the WC teams (ISR Club/FSR Owners) voted for the calendar and the 12-race option won. There were other options to vote on, including one with 15 races.

The reason why there is no Monaco is because it's a dated track. If we can find a good Monaco and convert it to rF2 (assuming it will be used), then I see no reason why we can't have it as the TBA track.

Why only 12 races? Disappointed

Because it's what the WC teams voted for.

And if you want to look the reasons behind, there are plenty of them, from fatigue (there are a lot less drivers towards the end of the seasons, which leads to think that for some of them it's too long) to lack of full working - bug free quality F1 tracks in rF2.

Sorry if im spamming this board but it also doesn't seem right that Australia is Round 4. If there are only 12 races i think the calendar shld be

1. Australia
2. Malaysia
3. Bahrain
4. Monaco
5. Canada
6. Britain
7. Germany
8. Belgium
9. Italy
10. Japan
11. USA
12. Abu Dhabi

Just my suggestion

Also this year I think FSR should use a more up to date version of Silverstone, cos since last year's race at Silverstone, there has been a brilliant version of the track with the new pit straight and everything.

ISI's rF2 Silverstone version is the best one ever made, so I believe there is no discussion at all about this track version.

There is a brilliant version of the track for rFactor 2.
http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/11326-Monaco-Screenie

I expected I have to respond to this. The reason for 12 races is because the WC teams (ISR Club/FSR Owners) voted for the calendar and the 12-race option won. There were other options to vote on, including one with 15 races.

The reason why there is no Monaco is because it's a dated track. If we can find a good Monaco and convert it to rF2 (assuming it will be used), then I see no reason why we can't have it as the TBA track.

I sware it isn't a conversion of the FSR 2011 version, looks like a conversion of the 2012-2013 version to me, and if it isn't there can easily be a conversion done from the 2013 version.

That Monaco version has the famous bugged walls (check FSR 2011 version) and poor framerate with ~20 cars, at least the last time I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back