FSR 2012 Beta Mod Released

Thanks to you guys, both Ville and Phillipp!

Edit: There is a bug with the dampers (slow/fast bumps/rebounds), don't use very high values at the moment (the range 1-10 seems safe), because the car can start flying :D we will fix this for the final release, don't worry.

im going to test this mod out, im excited and i ain't even in this season, should be nice to see the difference between this mod and the F1RFT mod :)

don't mind if i give my feedback on it david? i'll bug test this anyhow.

im going to test this mod out, im excited and i ain't even in this season, should be nice to see the difference between this mod and the F1RFT mod :)

don't mind if i give my feedback on it david? i'll bug test this anyhow.

No such thing as bad feedback.. :)

Good job with the car from me aswell, I think it's fun to drive and easier to control thanks to better controllability in situations where you´ve nearly lost the last inch of grip. That means it´s easier to recognize the limits yet keep the car on the track.

I don't know my way around Jerez at all and struggled to learn it :S

I ran a few laps at Montreal offline and the mod felt great, well, until I find I'm 5secs a lap off the pace :p

I installed FSR 2012 Beta Mod to my rFactor folder. When I try to pick FSR 2012 cars from the menu, I get the following error message: "gMotor 2 Error: Error opening MAS file 2012\TEAMS\MAS\BRAWN.MAS". This file is in folder rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\FSR2012 Beta\2012\Teams together with folder´s having team names. If I try to pick the FSR 2012 cars many times in a row, the game crashes. What to do to make the beta mod work?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%