FSR 2011 Mod Feedback Thread

Could someone post the 3D Scenes for the cars please? I want to take a few renders but I have absolutely no idea how to set it all up but I've heard that you can download the scenes and then just load your skin on to it. Is that the case?

Ta

does anyone want me to put bahrain on the server. I will upload and post a link to dl the track since it is supposed to the the next test track for f1 and yes i realise the real f1 bahrain race is off..

Bit early for bahrain????? I think everyone will get burnt out if you test it too much! We are testing bahrain 2 maybe 3 weeks before round 1!

Why not try another track with challenging setup parameters like istanbul? Then you can get a feel for setup configuration? Just an idea;)

Hello Johannes Kunkel and all FSR riders, My Name is Gabriel Biondo Cury, I am 23 years old and i'm Brazilian.Present myself as a pilot for possible run for the 2011 season. Johannes congratulations for the seriousness championship you have and the cars of this year are amazing.I would like also highlight the work of Mikko Puumalainen which one is always available to solve my doubts fast.I put at the disposal myself to interact with all fsr drivers.
Big hug to everyone and good lucky too.
Gabriel Biondo Cury

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%