FSONE F1 2007 1.00

Attachments

• Fson 2007.jpg
    Fson 2007.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 608
  • shenken

currently downloading, though I should be in bed right now. Jesus Christ forgive me. Just want to check this out. Hopefully this is even a tick better than MMG 2007, although the MMG 2007 Mod kicks ass :)

But if its true that FSOne2007 will come with a track pack soon, it would be a complete F1 Game for rFactor and also useful for leagues then.

Not bad, but not brilliant either... needs a few tweaks to be made :)

If you want to know what i think, have a read of my comment on rFactor Central (top one)

When i first had a go with this mod, i thought that it wasn't actually that good, especially when i compared it to FSONE 2006

However, once you spend a bit of time driving the cars, they seem to feel a lot better than they first did and they are good fun to race with. One of the main problems i found was the stock setup has a lot of understeer, so with a few tweaks i sorted that and they do feel nice now... However, the next thing i noticed was that the damage was way off. The wheels seemed to be attached to the car via nuclear blast proof titanium reinforced carbon fibre :p

With a few tweaks to the damage file i sorted that, so the wheels and wings now fall off like they should do... e.g 90mph into a wall with the wheel being the first thing to hit it will take it clean off. I also changed it so the suspension is much easier to bend. I just used the damage impulse values from the 06 version, and those on the 07 one made it much better :)

Only other thing ive changed was the brake torque, as i thought the brakes were a bit weak for an F1 car, may just be me, but i thought i would change it to how i would like it to be. Again, they now brake like the 06 cars.

While racing around Jacksonville Superspeedway i found another small issue. With a large enough impact to the side of the car, its possible to A. Get the driver's legs and arms outside the car and B. Possible to bend and squash the helmet in any direction. Now again, while this is a minor issue, it does detract from the realism somewhat when you have a crash and there is a damaged car with a guy with a flat head in it... :p

Overall, a good mod, but it could use a few changes and tweaks :)

• shenken

LOL@The wheels seemed to be attached to the car via nuclear blast proof titanium reinforced carbon fibre

You´ve changed the damage? How´s that? Any explanation what to do?

Weird problem there... sure its all in the right place? e.g cars are in GameData>Vehicles>FSONE>2007>Equipos?

Also, changing the damage is easy, ill upload my damage.ini, then all you have to do is extract it, then put it in GameData>Vehicles>FSONE>2007. Rename the original to damage1.ini and then put my one there.

Edit: Also added screenshots of the bodged up car and helmet bending :p

Attachments

• damage.rar
    2.1 KB · Views: 164
  • ScreenShots.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 221
  • shenken

I deleted my PLR folder, ran the config program again and launched rFactor directly, instead of using the FSOne shortcut on the desktop. Now it works. Watched the offline part a bit at Nurburgring. Unbelievable. The guys do mistakes. Nico Rosberg touched another car with his wheels and flipped into the air. That was an awesome accident.

this feature is excellent:

-- FSONE 2007 brings the option of adapting the ParcFerme to the Rule of 2008 Formula 1 Seasson , therefore in the last session quilificación do not return the fuel burned during the round.

-- To Enable 2 Sessions Quilificación the Q1 and Q2, we have to edit our PRL File in the user profile Folder or the profile of dedicated server and activate the second and the third practice Seasson.
--- PRL To be like This
[ Race Conditions ]
Run Practice1="1"
Run Practice2="1"
Run Practice3="1"

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years