FSONE 2009 Version v2.0

D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

FSONE_2009_V2_REALESE_PIC.jpg

IPM released tonight. V2 of there popular FSONE 2009 mod.
Changelog:

1 - New Suspensions.

2 - Support for RealFeel.

3 - New Tires.

4 - Simulation of KERS in the SP versions.

5 - Sound Fix.

6 - Bug Fix.

7 - Some new textures.

8 - Some New Updates cars.

9-2 Versions: New Shaders Shaders and Ancient.

10 - New Camera.

11 - Off Into the Video

12 - Force Feedback strength in Upgrades.

-The original version of FSONE 2009 V2, 1024 brings texture especially designed for leagues and for those who have normal computers (not powerful) and also takes up much less space.

- For those who have powerful computers, we have prepared an HD texture pack that you can download from the website of InternationalPro-Modding or in your forum.

Version 2 with new Shaders download here
Version 2 Normal download here

Make sure you deleted version 1 from your pc first.

Extra:

HD textures for MP version 2048: Here
HD textures for SP version 2048: Here

Version 1 cams if you dont like the new ones: Here

haha what an utter failure.
Failure??? pff.... When you produce a mod of that size on your free time then you will be allowed to take stands like that.

In the meantime, we should all be grateful there are people out there willing to produce quality mods to keep all of us entertained... So what if it is not out on the hour.... We waited so long and can wait longer....

The attention to detail is INCREDIBLE, just INSANE. Differnt bodyworks, skins for each configuration, graphics are genius, sounds are brill, and 3D arms! Woot.

Brilliant, brilliant job from all - not as difficult to drive as some F1 mods for sure, the sense of speed is greater for myself and the physics are a genuine improvement on 2008s. Awesome IPM, I don't like open-wheelers, but I love you for this :D

Although.... trying to run a 25 opponent race is crashing m rFactor atm :)

I got the ai drivers to load but they have lots of missing textures and pieces of car, I have reinstalled but no joy, I had something similar a long time ago but cant remember how I fixed it, maybe a mod conflict ? anyway quick thoughts on the force feed back, it is excellent straight out of the box with no messing about it feels great.

i got the mod and i have to say i love it... its the best F1 mod ever!!!... and yes this is coming from an american... there is just one thing i dont know how to do.. and that is how to enable the KERS.... i bought the upgrade but what do i need to press to get it to work... or what is the name of thing i have to set the hotkey for?

i got the mod and i have to say i love it... its the best F1 mod ever!!!... and yes this is coming from an american... there is just one thing i dont know how to do.. and that is how to enable the KERS.... i bought the upgrade but what do i need to press to get it to work... or what is the name of thing i have to set the hotkey for?

I think it doesnt work on the MP version only in the SP version.
But the key would probably be Temp Boost. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 106 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 111 13.4%