rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Spa Francorchamps - Sun October 3th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry can someone tell me what we do in Qualifying for this race? I don't do many rFactor races and I'm not sure what Ivo means by Parc Ferme!!

Is it one hot lap then escape to pits?

No Philip it means you have to Qualify with enough fuel for the race as well as qualifying, also you can only alter the setup of 1 or 2 things after qualifying, also warm up doesent burn off any of your race fuel.

No Philip it means you have to Qualify with enough fuel for the race as well as qualifying, also you can only alter the setup of 1 or 2 things after qualifying, also warm up doesent burn off any of your race fuel.

2 of us in server at the moment.

Philip: You can change Front Wing angle, tyres, radiator and I think thats it.

Thanks guys:good:. So I'm not limited to one flying lap, but I must have enough fuel onboard for the race.

Sounds good enough to me:).

Bollocks. Been trying to start rfactor for 30mins but no joy. New Windows install after GTL F***ed it up!!!

Finally got it working with new Gfx drivers!!

Didn't realise there is a different version of this mod being used!! Downloading now. Hopefully I'll have time to join still :(

It's my fault. I'm not so used to using rF online and I forgot this mod has SP and MP versions. My pc is all over the place after Starforce in GTL messed my win7 install yesterday and I was having trouble getting Race On working earlier and hadn't had a chance to start rF until half an hour b4 the practice started :(.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back