rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Silverstone 2010 - Sun Aug 15th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Guys unable to attend tonight, please take me off the line up Ivo so someone else can have my seat, hopefully I'll get to have a race at some point soon ... too many commitments :frown: thanks.

Stu

This is my first race with rFactor, hope I won't make it a mess: RBR - Vettel please. Also do I need to know any specific settings which make the game better or are required for this race?

Thanks!

Edit: are there any aids allowed?

Make sure you don't put your graphics settings too high for this mod, it's quite intensive. I normally run every mod on max settings but cant with FSONE 2009. I found dropping each of my settings by 1 was perfect :)

Man ...me and my luck , enter server did 3 laps ...pedals died :frown: amazing
Sry guys wont be racing tonight for sure ...last week graphic card now pedals ...I´m starting to be afraid to go outside might be overrun by a car or a meteor ...Jesus:no:

I have to withdraw Ivo. Practice went okay but after some stutters i rebooted. Now everytime i enter the server i get kicked back to the desktop with a message saying "rfactor has stopped working" :(

Lower your graphics abit Bram. Esspacially Opponent detail.

Tried that also, runs smooth again offline, but cant get into the server :(

Nice race guys! As these cars are beasts for me, I'm proud that I managed to finish both races(first even without damage). Overall I think I finished 13th and 12th, which is good for me. Also sorry to Kevin(I don't know what happened but when I looked at the map I saw that you were the only one close to me so I think I was the one who you wrote to in R2). Congrats to all drivers and thanks to RD(and Ivo especially) for this race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back