rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Monza - Wed June 23th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
OK guys I'm working on the setup, seems you need to run ridiculous third spring rates to cure that annoying low speed "hi there I'm going to slide now" tendencies. Also, the brake turn in WOAH THERE no grip issue can be solved with a ridiculously high coast, too. So it's not all bad.
Beware of the kerbs, though, you need soft soft soft spring rates. :) Therefore also a higher ride height than is optimal.

Oh, and the default ARB settings are WAY TOO HIGH. :)

@ Ivo iam probably late tonight you guys are probably running practice when i join in. But i have a basketball practice before and i will be at home at 19:15 probably so just in time to make it to the quali.

@ Toby nice to see that you find out all this about making a good and decent setup. Very strange that you can say this so soon. Ore you are some kinda Schumi or your just saying something that you think whats good. I dont want to say your wrong. But at the moment i am totaly at another direction then you at some points. just saying this because you can put the noses of a lot of people at the wrong direction with your information.

@ Ivo iam probably late tonight you guys are probably running practice when i join in. But i have a basketball practice before and i will be at home at 19:15 probably so just in time to make it to the quali.

@ Toby nice to see that you find out all this about making a good and decent setup. Very strange that you can say this so soon. Ore you are some kinda Schumi or your just saying something that you think whats good. I dont want to say your wrong. But at the moment i am totaly at another direction then you at some points. just saying this because you can put the noses of a lot of people at the wrong direction with your information.
I've done lots of offline laps yesterday with the mod. I am running very low third spring settings and it seems to be working. :)
Of course, nobody has to listen to what I'm saying, just pointing out what works for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back