rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Interlagos - Sun Aug 8th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
in race 1 i got hit by Bob Luneski in the formation lap
I tried to start from the pits but it did not work.
Guys plz in the formation lap keep a distance and maintain a safe speed because its not needed this.
I try to make the second race

Who tha hell does not understand the rule that says DO NOT CHAT DURING RACE. I had a stupid early start because someone posted something on race 1 when we were waiting for the lights to go down and I got a drive throw, then I got pissed of and pressed ESC.

Thanks Ivo for admin this race

I could only go the first stint. Just before second race I got LC.
Had a lot of fun in this first rFactor FsOne F1 2009 mod event. I must try to learn how to set up the car better. Now i use the basic and change some small thing here and there.

Race 1 P12
My usual strategy, take the car safe to the finish worked just fine in this first event. I had a lot of help and luck. I managed to slalom past the finish straight varius car parts. I must check the replay to figure the whole thing out.

Thanks all for a nice sunday evening in Sau Paulo.

what the heck happened? please say the server crashed another dnf is just taking the p*** especialy on when it happened on the last corner of the last lap, disconected and it wasnt my connection because my pc always tells me if it's lost its connection and it showed up as totaly fine.

Pff terrible night for me.

This afternoon i was easy doing 10.8 but didnt came close tonight. Also couldnt practice more because of some trouble with some cars with joining etc and the car turned 180 degrees on me and felt like a different mod or something. Dont know how i managed to get 10th and 8th.
Next time i stay with mine own setups. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%