rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Hungaroring 2009 - Sun Aug 1st 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
can I ask please for set up longer practice? 30 minutes is not enough as preparation... It always jumps into next season in a while and as I am alone there I cant vote, I am in quali atm

another dnf...
i dont know what it is but ive had a lot of problems on this game so far, i try my hardest to learn how to drive properly, learn the tracks, get used to race situations but all the time things go wrong and not my fault most of the time. the game randomly lost my controls, no steering, no brakes, no keyboard and made me hit a wall at high speed, lost two wheels and spun. sorry if i hit anyone or got in their way i had no way of doing anything to get out of the way or leave the track.

In race 2 i got lucky that i could avoid a few cars. And then later i tapped the wall and i had to go for a pit stop.
I loaded a wrong set up before qualy and it costed me power and top speed, But i enjoyed the race and these f1 cars are just beasts

thanks all and ivo:)

One of those nights. :)

Race 1:

Started 4th. Good a good start then good passed easily by Martin and Lee. Thought oke they are on Soft i will get them later.
But the Soft was good here. Got Martin when he spun and but had the last laps Mattia on my back with he Softs. Was hard but took 4th. :)

Race 2:

Did Q on Mediums.... duh
So started 8th or something. Start was again good. Took the outside to have the inside in T2. Then got tapped abit but it resulted that i rolled over. Got back on my feet. Car was not good anymore and was 17th. Fighted my way through the field. Had a awesome battle with Nicolas. Never managed to be on his tail on the straight. But after some laps he went wide a couple of corners before the straight so was close behind him. Took him on the outside of T1. Great battle Nicolas. :) Then closed the gap to Julien but didnt find a gap to pass in the last laps. So ended on 10th place. :)

Thanks for the battle Robert. Sorry I hit you. There was confusion in this lap, lots of damaged cars and car parts. Hope nothing was damaged for you.
If you want some advice, I think you were not always on the correct racing line (that's what I saw from behind). You could be faster, but you don't make many mistakes when someone is right behind you, and that's very good.

My report : same result for both races (qualified 12th and ended 11th). Had a great battle with Robert on Race 1 (me behind him) and with Ivo on Race 2 (him behind me). I couldn't practice much and discovered the track this afternoon, so I don't think I could have done better. The most important is that I had fun, and that made me forget my two DNF last week.

A big thanks to Ivo and RD.

OK, my story is this, I was going down the race without any problems, in race 1 I hade one mistake which ends in pit stops etc., but in lap 11 my engine died with suspension problems, race was over... I though it was because of that one mistake, but I was badly surprised in race 2 when it happened to me the same thing, in the same lap, in the same turn as before... I was totally out of my nerves... Please, I need you to help me and explain me how is this sh** possible to happen?

I am sorry for that very low quality, it is still in process, and I made it for immediately upload

I want to know what happened... I dont want to taste this again I want to know how can I fight against it
Thanks for any response :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back