rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Hungaroring 2009 - Sun Aug 1st 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hey I have one question...Ok for qualify it´s parc-fermme but can we change tires for qualify or do we need to qualify with tires for race??
Cause there´s loads of difference , anyway I did 1.18.7xx with softs and vapours of fuel :p (but that´s doesn´t count :D ) and race set 1.20.0xx...I will try to improve a little more the setup then I´ll posted here so you guys can give it a try , been driving this mod since day one (as I´m beta tester) and probably know better how to set car´s up , so they can be easy to drive ;)
BTW if you guys want 2010 rules I can arrange (not for this race but in future) that either ;)

lol Giorgos wasn´t race set bro, so that doesn´t matter at all ...

.. but the more interesting it becomes for me. I'd like to see this (qualy) setup and your race setup to get an idea of the differences they have.
I'm not a setup expert and for me the only difference from qualy to race is more fuel and harder tires. Would be great if you'd like to share both setups mate!

thx in advance

Ok Reik , I didn´t do 2 setups just race one , was like you said , just toke gas off mount softs , decrease radiator sise (2) , duct sise (1) and here I go , but I´ll fix them both and post here then ...but l8r night cause this afternoon have some stuff to do , but at night they will be here for sure... cause they need some tweaking ...and no prob mate any time ;)

Hey guys after a few laps I couldn´t manage a lot better then what I already did before , strange thing is that race set empty was the only way for me to reach 1.18 :pray: try a lot of different stuff but could never beat that time of the race set empty...
Anyway I put set with gas (60 ltrs) and radiator (3 I think it will be enough , at least XD says so) and duct sise 1 (more then enough to a 20 minutes race) and same set but vapours of gas :tongue: , radiator 2 and duct sise 1 ... Qualify PB was 1.18.7xxx but today only manage 1.18.8xx , race 1.19.9 PB always both sets with soft tires now for full 20 minutes stint I don´t know yet if soft handle better then the medium ones , you guys have to test to see what fits better for you guys...
K have fun setups are in attachments :doublethumb::f1:

Attachments

• Fs09 Hungaroring setups.rar
    2.6 KB · Views: 137
Hey guys after a few laps I couldn´t manage a lot better then what I already did before , strange thing is that race set empty was the only way for me to reach 1.18 :pray: try a lot of different stuff but could never beat that time of the race set empty...
Anyway I put set with gas (60 ltrs) and radiator (3 I think it will be enough , at least XD says so) and duct sise 1 (more then enough to a 20 minutes race) and same set but vapours of gas :tongue: , radiator 2 and duct sise 1 ... Qualify PB was 1.18.7xxx but today only manage 1.18.8xx , race 1.19.9 PB always both sets with soft tires now for full 20 minutes stint I don´t know yet if soft handle better then the medium ones , you guys have to test to see what fits better for you guys...
K have fun setups are in attachments :doublethumb::f1:
Wow mate! what a great setup!

I only added my wing (a bit more) and gear setting, reduced engine brake by one and immediately did a 1:19:7xx with 60L and softs and a 1:18:4xx with 12L and softs. This is such a great setup! thx man... :hammer:

Attachments

• Filipe-Reik-F1 qualy.svm
    3.7 KB · Views: 263
  • Filipe-Reik-F1 race.svm
    3.7 KB · Views: 262

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back