rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Bahrain - Sun Sep 26th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Pretty disappointing for my first attempt to race online. Thanks to Ivo for organizing and to those who showed up.

For you guys that were there putting in :33's, were your cars setup much differently from Default?

In only tweaked BB (57.8:42.8); EBM (1), Rad (3), Preload (1). I noticed you guys brake much later than me. If I brake that late, I overshoot the corner!

Are you left-foot braking? Best I average was 1:39's :(

Ivan - The Crestfallen Rookie

Bahrain is fine for me, hopefully I can be Jenson again? :tongue:

About left-foot braking, I'm using a game pad where I can only be either on the throttle or on the brakes and not both. This does disadvantage me in the braking zones but if I was using a wheel, I would certainly be left foot braking.

Thanks for the info guys. G25 pdeals are pretty close together and clutch pedal gets in the way when I try to use left-foot brake. Time to order some Peloti's! LOL

I will be on holiday next weekend, hopefully next time. GL 2 U with next w/e.

Ivan

As I said earlier, Bahrain is fine with me but would like to see (if there are legal versions) Spa, Aida (probably only be me wanting that one though), Nurburgring, and Melbourne sometime in the future, if possible please :) Imola 90 sounds good as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back