rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Bahrain - Sun Sep 26th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'd like to race with you guys. I am a first timer on RD and first time racing online!

I can get around the track OK (not slow or dangerous) but I have no clue how to connect or how to setup my game settings for online play. :(

Any tips fir a total noob? linky - Online rFactor for dummies?

I'll take Fernando Alonso. (Would take Lewis, but I don't want to be No.1 ;)

Thanks guys, now what about the assists restrictions? All off or low or what?

Auto Clutch only. :)

I'd like to race with you guys. I am a first timer on RD and first time racing online!

I can get around the track OK (not slow or dangerous) but I have no clue how to connect or how to setup my game settings for online play. :(

Any tips fir a total noob? linky - Online rFactor for dummies?

I'll take Fernando Alonso. (Would take Lewis, but I don't want to be No.1 ;)

Welcome Ivan. On the left in the rFactor menu you can click Connect and then join. Then you see a list of all servers wich are running rFactor. Then search for Racedepartment F1 (server is not up yet, probably Sunday morning) and then connect with the Racedepartement password wich you can find here. :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

Well because no one turned up we all decided to quit. Thanks to Martin, Lee, Adam and Ivan who all bothered to turn up, as well as myself, and thanks for the organisation Ivo.

Those who didn't attend, you need to think about things in advance, and perhaps apologise. It is hugely disrespectful to people such as Ivo that spend a lot of time organising events for everyone and then you repay that by not turning up. And also everone that turns up to the event, they could have been doing other things.

We knocked it on the head, 12 sign ups and then a couple of hours before the event 3 or 4 guys pull out, 5 of us turn up and the others didnt even bother posting, nice going.

Agreed. The few of us that were there, were on server trying get a setup sorted for a good period of time. Guys please sign out if you don't intend to race it wastes others time and effort.

Thanks to Ivo for organizing though.

Thanks to Martin, Lee, Chris, and Ivan for turning up but the low turn out meant it was kind of pointless in racing.

Disappointed with those who failed to attend. I understand that some people may need to pull out at the last minute but surely people would know before the event starts that they can't make it. As was said on the server, it is disrespectful to those who did attend and the organisers of the event. The last couple of weeks this sort of behaviour has become worse and I feel it needs to be sorted. I spent 2 and a half hours on the server tonight practicing for this only for people not to attend.

Thanks Ivo for organising this anyway.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.7%
  • < 5 years