rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Abu Dhabi - Sun July 11th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
will try that track but is strange if you set the track details to low that you have such drops.....on other tracks you haven't any problems????

EDIT: you have also other version of that track installed on your pc??? if yes try to cut them out the location folder or to delete them...

Ye the one in the opening post. Settings on minimum and its like 22 fps in pitlane. Hits about 27 down the straights but its the hotel area where it drains down at 14 fps.
Shadows are usually the biggest hit on FPS, try fiddling with those. Strange though as I don't even get a hint of slowdown - and my PC isn't cutting edge.

@ Mattia, Don't have any other versions of Abu Dhabi.

@ Ryan, its all on low, I think shadows are off same for special effects. This is the first time I've had any real bad FPS issues (Its never been great but the lowest i've seen before was 25 ish)

Parc Ferme means that from the start of qualifying you can only change a few things on your car, you cant add fuel so you have to make sure you have enough to qualify and race.

I was tired when I answered Danny, or is he just taking the mick out of Giorgos`s spelling ?

Parc Ferme means that from the start of qualifying you can only change a few things on your car, you cant add fuel so you have to make sure you have enough to qualify and race.

I was tired when I answered Danny, or is he just taking the mick out of Giorgos`s spelling ?

I won't make same mistake like the one I did in the first Monza race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 318 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%