FSO Polonez - 88' and 89'

Cars FSO Polonez - 88' and 89' 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Azazman submitted a new resource:

FSO Polonez - 88' and 89' - The popular Polish shitbox from the 80's and 90's

FSO Polonez was a very popular Polish car sold throught the 80's and 90's. With barerly enough power to reach highway speeds and technical solutions straight from the 60's it once was a dream for thousands of Polish families. Famously mocked by Jeremy Clarkson, polonez carried the communist poland into the new millenium.

Now for the first time ever I bring you a pack of 11 cars, made faithfully to their original specs. The mods feature an extensive list of features integrated into the CSP...

Read more about this resource...

Azazman updated FSO Polonez - 88' and 89' with a new update entry:

FSO Polonez - 88' and 89' 1.2

This update focuses on a long overdue maps for the car. The car paint should be properly mapped right now allowing the users to create their own liveries and paint schemes.

View attachment 667779

The liveries also recieved AO maps blended into the texture resulting in a less "plastic-y" look to the model. I hope to get a better shader for the carpaint material but it requires some more tweaking to get it just right.

These updates will be rolling out one by one, on a per pack...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the updates. Why not make a single package with all the Polonez versions though?
It was the initial plan. Race Department is a little picky with the file size and since the package itself is enormous both in terms of content and in size it simply would not upload as a whole. Splitting it into packages allows me to also update specific versions without the need of reuploading the whole thing. And while i am updating all of them at a similar time, it might come in usefull when its time to release some bigger updates just for 2-3 cars

Świetna robota z tymi Poldkami! Mam rozumieć że Marf_ zgodził się na ich convert do AC? :D

Great work on all the cars! I'm guessing Marf_ has agreed for them to be converted to AC? :D

Świetna robota z tymi Poldkami! Mam rozumieć że Marf_ zgodził się na ich convert do AC? :D

Great work on all the cars! I'm guessing Marf_ has agreed for them to be converted to AC? :D
Początkowo moda robiliśmy w ciemno. Jakiś czas temu chłopaki od Marfa_ się ze mną skontaktowały i oferowali pomoc w naprawie kilku błędów. Także Marf_ wie, cały czas czekam na kontakt z jego strony ;)

Azazman updated FSO Polonez - 88' and 89' with a new update entry:

FSO Polonez - 88' and 89' 1.3

The 1.3 update focuses on the much needed improvements to the rims. Gone are the strange shading issues and overall blandness. Now the shader looks more metalic with scratches and some normal map details in some cases. To put it simply more realistic. All versions have recieved modeled brake discs which should heat up, glow and smoke under extreme conditions - but we all know its pretty much impossible with how slow the car is to begin with :p (im still working on brake calipers, bear with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea