FS/WTT Frex SimConMotion Cockpit

FOR SALE OR TRADE is my Frex Cockpit, sadly I am moving for work and can't take the cockpit with me.
I will part it out since I know most of you have cockpits already.
Everything Works perfectly and I can demonstrate if needed.
img0112zl.jpg

img0113ry.jpg

img0114oy.jpg

img0115mj.jpg

img0116ir.jpg

img0117hq.jpg

I have included the price of what it cost new so that you can make me an offer that is intelligent, but I am going to be very fair on my pricing (anywhere to 40%-60% of original price, and if you bundle I may throw stuff in for free)
What I have is:
Frex SimConMotion (with Damper kit)
Frex SimConBase (includes Frex Dead pedal and Frex keyboard holder)
Autometer Analog Tachometer w/Shift Light
For all of the Above It would cost New $2900+ not including shipping from JAPAN!!!
Frex H-Shift New $484
Recaro Seat New $800 (also willing to offer it in the Frex SCM for much less)
Gstar 4 Point Harness (used to keep you as snug in the seat as possible to feel the motion more) New $80
i-Vibe (better than a buttkicker, you cant see it in the Pics because it is hidden in the seat cushions, new $180
CST Pedals (With Rubber break Mod) New $550
Logitech G25 Wheel (modded to work with the CST pedals so that there are more buttons on the wheelbase there are 4 more buttons on the base of the wheel)
Includes the G25 Shifter (I use it as a Sequential Shift) and G25 Pedals (Modded to be used as a Handbrake)
TripleHeads2Go setup w/3 dell 19" monitors'
I will even throw in a a Table
Also for sale is my PC its not bad plays LFS very well and is the game I play most when I used the cockpit

I know What I paid for everything and am willing to take any good offers, but everything is up for negotiation and willing to bundle I Live in Central NJ

As for trade I am looking for mostly apple products, like a (NO G5) Mac Pro, Mac mini, Macbook Air/pro, iPad, AppleTV, iMac and accessories
Also looking to trade for PS3 System, LCD/LED TV, Maybe even a Car/SUV
PM me and I will give you my Phone number and maybe we can work out a deal.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back