• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

FS/WTT Frex SimConMotion Cockpit

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by MoAK, Mar 23, 2012.

1. MoAK

MoAK

Ratings:
    +0
    FOR SALE OR TRADE is my Frex Cockpit, sadly I am moving for work and can't take the cockpit with me.
    I will part it out since I know most of you have cockpits already.
    Everything Works perfectly and I can demonstrate if needed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have included the price of what it cost new so that you can make me an offer that is intelligent, but I am going to be very fair on my pricing (anywhere to 40%-60% of original price, and if you bundle I may throw stuff in for free)
    What I have is:
    Frex SimConMotion (with Damper kit)
    Frex SimConBase (includes Frex Dead pedal and Frex keyboard holder)
    Autometer Analog Tachometer w/Shift Light
    For all of the Above It would cost New $2900+ not including shipping from JAPAN!!!
    Frex H-Shift New $484
    Recaro Seat New $800 (also willing to offer it in the Frex SCM for much less)
    Gstar 4 Point Harness (used to keep you as snug in the seat as possible to feel the motion more) New $80
    i-Vibe (better than a buttkicker, you cant see it in the Pics because it is hidden in the seat cushions, new $180
    CST Pedals (With Rubber break Mod) New $550
    Logitech G25 Wheel (modded to work with the CST pedals so that there are more buttons on the wheelbase there are 4 more buttons on the base of the wheel)
    Includes the G25 Shifter (I use it as a Sequential Shift) and G25 Pedals (Modded to be used as a Handbrake)
    TripleHeads2Go setup w/3 dell 19" monitors'
    I will even throw in a a Table
    Also for sale is my PC its not bad plays LFS very well and is the game I play most when I used the cockpit

I know What I paid for everything and am willing to take any good offers, but everything is up for negotiation and willing to bundle I Live in Central NJ

As for trade I am looking for mostly apple products, like a (NO G5) Mac Pro, Mac mini, Macbook Air/pro, iPad, AppleTV, iMac and accessories
    Also looking to trade for PS3 System, LCD/LED TV, Maybe even a Car/SUV
    PM me and I will give you my Phone number and maybe we can work out a deal.

2. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

Ratings:
    +83
    Wow, something for sale in the States finally!!! In the same state to boot. Really looking at those CST's.;)