FRV DMT MOD crash problem

Perhaps a bit more info would be usefull...

Which mod do you exactly use (download link so we are sure we are talking about the same mod)
Which tracks and other mods do you have installed?
Does the game crash, and exit with a minidump, or does it just exit?
Do you get any notifications?
Which track do you select? A custom or a default?

Perhaps then we can do some test for u.

Before anyone posts a stupid comment - Yes the link is to the 1.21 patch but if hes getting the cars, like he says he is, then of course he has the original 1.2 (http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=19336) installed.

Sorry chaser I can't help you - this sounds so like a conflict - all I would suggest is that you double check that you have put all the files in the right place - do you have any other mods from No Grip installed (full car packs or one off cars) as sometimes when people create a single car mod the last thing they consider is wether the car id's conflict...

If you do solve this please let us know what so that maybe you can spare someone else the trouble in future.

Good luck with it.

Paul - check the mods you actually have - in the link I posted there is a note :

"-#-#-#-#-#- Pre-Installation -#-#-#-#-#-

- You MUST delete the following folders (if present) before installing this version of the DTM2007 v1.2:

...\race 07\GameData\Teams\FVR_Addons\DTM_2007
...\race 07\GameData\Talent\DTM

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-"

Could this be something to do with it - I would extract the files for the mod - then go through and make sure I have deleted all the files from my install (including those above) before reinstalling the Mod (link I posted). Then Test brfore installing the Patch (link you posted) and Testing again.

Probably some old content conflicting with the mod.

If something is not working with a well tested mod, just remove all unneeded content, and try again.
If it works, and mostly it will, start installing the other content again, until you find what the conflict is.

Simracingmanager works well with this testing. Its safe and simple.

two days ago I had an unrequested files integ perform on my R07 files and two files were updated.

There is also an issue with having more than 254 track configurations (including SimBins tracks) that cause CTD's

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back