Front tire grip, and steering sharper turns, terrible???

I like the most things in ac, but I dont like the grip of the front tiers on the cars, it only goes straigt forward in the sharper turns whene i dont drift, and just driving arount, and the resonse to steering is terrible!
I play, Richard burns rally. Dirt rally, Dirt 3, Grid Autosport, Automobilista, Need for speed shift, Next car game "Wrechfest" Sebastien loab rally, Wrc 4-6, Flatout Uc.
And have never feelt something near Ac. I only want to use ac to drift, so is it some mod out there that fixes the bad response to steering in turns? I play on pc with Logitech g27.
Ore mod that makes better grip in front tire?
I want to play the game, it is so many drift tracks and cars to download.
Plz help!

I need to try some of the other sims some day to compare, as AC felt pretty good to me so far. I have to admit though, that except for some handling course stuff and occasionally driving fast on public roads, I don´t have any experience with driving on the limit.

In many cases I can catch slides now in AC, but I didn´t manage to catch every one in real life, too (Short handling seminar).

I guess a big part is what feedback you´re used to from the sim you usually drive in.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back