1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Friends on Xbox360

Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by Dave Cerio, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Dave Cerio

Dave Cerio
    Premium Member

I am enjoying this game on Xbox, but my friends list is lacking. So..if anyone wants to add me feel free!

XRL Sasquatch

I also enjoy Race Pro, Forza 2, 3, and 4.

2. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dave Cerio

Dave Cerio
    Premium Member

Thanks Karl, but my schedule makes it tough to participate in organized events. Mostly I just do the rival challenges, against ghosts and stuff, when I can.

4. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

I'll be online tonight practising for the race this Thursday. Touring Cars, C Class, Spa. If you're interested and have some time to run tonight between 5pm and 9pm EST send me a msg
    gamertag: niblips2

5. Happy for you to just make those events you are able Dave. It's fairly informal and just looking for clean and fair racers of a like mind. Always good to see a new face (or Gamertag) on the grid :thumbsup:

6. Clean racers to break the Forza virtual monotony (and the crashers) is desperately sought here as well. Loved Race 07 and GT2 but no sufficient PC at the moment. Recently purchased the MS FFB wheel off ebay to replace my bungie chorded MC2. I have the following racers and close to racers on Xbox 360:
    Race Pro, F1 2011, Grid Autosport, Dirt 2, Forza 2/4, Horizon, Grid, NFS Shift 1/2, Indianapolis Evolution, PGR 3/4 (not fond of the Kudos>lap times aspect)
    Gamertag: roist510
    Feel free to add and /or throw me a "RD" message so I can reference Race Department forums.
    By the way I'm on PST. I'm aware this often adds to lobby seeking conflict. :)