• This Saturday: The Virtual 24 Hours of Le Mans | Live
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Friendly Formula RaceRoom Junior @ STOWE CIRCUIT Short - Tuesday 20th June 2017

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kenny Paton, Jun 13, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 20-06-17
  1. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,901
    FR JR.jpg
    This will be another of our many RaceRoom Racing Experience events for newcomers on Tuesday night. Of course our seasoned R3E members are also more than welcome to join as long as they help out the newcomers as we always tend to do :thumbsup:

Time to install Teamspeak and join the fun online while you enjoy the banter. Ask as many questions about simracing as you like and don't be afraid as there are no stupid questions. The worst thing that can happen is that you'll become a better driver :)

Wait? What is this?
    For this event you need absolutely nothing special. A copy of RaceRoom Racing Experience, and the content,( only the car as the track is free) a keyboard, a console controller, or steering wheel it's all fine. Today we are going to focus on getting you safely out on the online track (for the first time) and giving you a great experience and making you a better driver with the help of seasoned veterans and staff.

Make sure to be on time for the practice session and have teamspeak installed and be with us for the full length of the event. During the practice and qualification you have a full hour to get familiar with the car and the track. That's right, you don't need to practice offline first. You can come by fully unprepared :)

After practice we skip to qualification to decide the racing order and do a short fun race of only 30 minutes so everybody can return to their wive, girlfriend, mom in time.

Who can join?
    All premium members can sign up for this event and a maximum of one server available for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (Teamspeak is mandatory for this event :thumbsup:)
    Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: EU RaceDepartment.com
    Cars: F
    ORMULA RACEROOM JUNIOR
    Track: STOWE CIRCUIT Short

Practice: 19:00 GMT / 20:00 BST / 21:00 CEST (30 minutes)
    Qualifying: 19:30 GMT / 20:30 BST / 21:30 CEST (15 minutes)
    Race: 19:45 GMT / 20:45 BST / 21:45 CEST (30 minutes)

Entry List
    1. FeltHat
    2. travzy
    3. Ross Garland
    4. Martin Fiala
    5. Peer Gynth
    6. Calv Killmore
    7. jamie donovan
    8. Dennis Phelan
    9. Kenny Paton
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017 at 19:49
  2. Whiskeyjack

Whiskeyjack
    Premium

Ratings:
    +99
    Sign me in pease Kenny :)
    Sorry just remembered can't make this one away to London for a gig, hopefully will make Wednesday night.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +168
    i still have nightmares after this formula in automobilista so obviously im in
    Consider using that fantasy r3e track for next race!

• Like Like x 1
  4. travzy

travzy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +21
    I'm in Kenny, I should have a new mic by this time next week, bloody thing packed up on me half way through

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Premium

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Count me in!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,566
    I like the car, i dont like the track, especially the short lay out. So im out of this one.
    I need a day off :D

Have fun guys. :thumbsup:

• Sad Sad x 3
  7. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,901
    Enjoy the gig, who are you going to see?

8. Whiskeyjack

Whiskeyjack
    Premium

Ratings:
    +99
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,901
    Never heard of them, you youngsters and your new beat combos:rolleyes:

• Haha Haha x 3
  10. Calv Killmore

Calv Killmore
    Premium

Ratings:
    +246
    If you have not seen Primus before you're going to be blown away. I first saw Primus on the Tommy the Cat tour. I think that was about 1990. And I've probably seen him 16 or 17 times since. I saw them at the Apollo last year or was it the year before I don't know can't remember. I even travel to Montreal to see them and Brazil and a few other places around the world. The bass player Lee Claypool was voted the best bass player in the world and you're going to see and hear why. Not that you already know that. You lucky bastard.:):thumbsup:Have fun mate. You're not going to be disappointed.:):):)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Calv Killmore

Calv Killmore
    Premium

Ratings:
    +246
    If you have not seen Primus before you're going to be blown away. I first saw Primus on the Tommy the Cat tour. I think that was about 1990. And I've probably seen them about 16 or 17 times since. I saw them at the Apollo last year or was it the year before I don't know can't remember. I even travel to Montreal to see them and Brazil and a few other places around the world. The bass player Lee Claypool was voted the best bass player in the world and you're going to see and hear why. Not that you already know that. You lucky bastard.:):thumbsup:Have fun mate. You're not going to be disappointed.:):):)

• Love Love x 1
  12. Whiskeyjack

Whiskeyjack
    Premium

Ratings:
    +99
    @Calv Killmore yeah mate really looking forward to the gig this will be the first time I've seen them. 16 or 17 times your a lucky man :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Case Premium

Ratings:
    +798
    Not many people signed up so far, so let's hope it'll get better...in, please, thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,901
    Yes midweek summer blues have come hopefully it'll pick up.

15. Peer Gynth

Peer Gynth
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    Iam in please

• Like Like x 2
  16. travzy

travzy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +21
    Guys please beware of my driving with this car and track, I can see myself getting lapped and spinning out a few times lol

17. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,901
    Don't worry, this all about having fun and getting online practice in a safe friendly place.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Calv Killmore

Calv Killmore
    Premium

Ratings:
    +246
    Would you be so kind to add me to the list, Mr Kenny.:)

• Like Like x 2
  19. jamie donovan

jamie donovan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8
    count me in for this, havent got a mic but will still be in the teamspeak :)

• Like Like x 2
  20. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +168
    "safe" with bunch of cars spinning around :rolleyes:

• Haha Haha x 1