AC Friendly Events: Audi TT Cup @ Nordschleife - Monday June 19th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just my opinion:
As much as it was a wonderful event, the length of the track created huge holes in the pack, so that there wasn't as much close racing as it used to be on previous tracks. That's not against anyone, but I think that we should choose circuits being sensible, and according to the event's name that uses word "rookie".
Anyways, congrats to Matteo, who's alien pace was just fantastic!

Just my opinion:
As much as it was a wonderful event, the length of the track created huge holes in the pack, so that there wasn't as much close racing as it used to be on previous tracks. That's not against anyone, but I think that we should choose circuits being sensible, and according to the event's name that uses word "rookie".
I tend to agree, butI just do my best to try and mix it up since we are limited to the tracks we use. Thank you for you input Dastan:thumbsup:

Just my opinion:
Thanks for the compliment. I don't think that the length is the problem. Nordschleife is very technical and can enhance the disparity in terms of ability on track. AC doesn't offer a lot of "club race" tracks and while there are some mods that i think would be fun to run, there's not much Bobby can do to solve this issue. I hope i will be able to join you more often (the race starts at 3am here in italy).

Looking at the contingent, I wasn't missed. Sorry that I couldn't attend and inform of my absence but the internet company is doing upgrades and I'm being affected.

I agree that the track may not be suitable for these kinds of cars. Short to medium seems to be the sweet spot. Thanks for this however, awesome choice of car.

Thanks for the compliment. I don't think that the length is the problem. Nordschleife is very technical and can enhance the disparity in terms of ability on track. AC doesn't offer a lot of "club race" tracks and while there are some mods that i think would be fun to run, there's not much Bobby can do to solve this issue. I hope i will be able to join you more often (the race starts at 3am here in italy).

Matteo, that's exactly what I meant, length means more corners, means more technical track. :)
All the previous races provided quite a bit more competition, cause they were more about repeating the same corners, on the tracks that are easier to learn.

Anyways, no matter what track, if you show up, for the rest of us it is always going to be a race for the second place. :p
And you're doing it in the middle of the night...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back