AC Friendly Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Vallelunga - Fri 07/07/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Okay, I finally gave in and got some DLC for AC and this is the car I am most excited to try. Sign me up!

Yesterday was my birthday, and all I got was a crash into the wall. Don't believe them when they say they will let you win!
you got the bumps then (English humor at its worst):whistling:
Adding you now :)

Yes i have started looking at a possible next car for the Friday events, a few did throw up a surprise in testing not being the car i dreamed it would be. That does not mean we will never use the MX Cup car again just give it a rest for a while, I am looking for a car with the same characteristics as the MX, and looking for a default car so we have a few races with only stock content from the game..As this has cropped up a couple of times,
( I have AC but no DLC and cant race with you guys) im still not a big fan of the street tires, so semi slicks or race tires.. that does limit my options. Nothing is set in concrete yet as im just testing, but its good to be prepared..:)

That is a good point with DLC. Otherwise I would love to try the BMW M235i Racing or the GT4 Cars. :D

Cheers Rupe, looking forward to it, haven't touched AC in a long time.

On a side note, can anyone tell me how to stop the wheel feeling so sensitive in AC, especially around the centre of the wheel? It's like there's too much steering lock but I can't find anything in the car setup screen to change this. Increasing the wheel rotation does nothing unfortunately.

Cheers Rupe, looking forward to it, haven't touched AC in a long time.

On a side note, can anyone tell me how to stop the wheel feeling so sensitive in AC, especially around the centre of the wheel? It's like there's too much steering lock but I can't find anything in the car setup screen to change this. Increasing the wheel rotation does nothing unfortunately.

Maybe try this,
main menu/ option /controls
maybe i idea to redo the wheel configuration wizard
then after you have your controls set look in advanced
I am assuming the steering gamma works like the brake gamma setting maybe that can help,
steering gamma to me works like the linearity of old in rfactor

Ac steering.jpg

Hi, I'd like to join.

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, :)
adding you now to the club list:)

please also note you full name need to be entered in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

helpful tips found in every racing club post
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here please take 5 mins to read and ask if you are unsure about any of it
App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download
App: ACRL Fuel 1.2 Download

With thanks Rupe and RD staff

See you on track :)

@Flecky_und_Sky
i am sorry you are not racing tonight and not eligible to race for the next 30 days.
Driver Name: @Flecky_und_Sky (Massimo Naselli)
Penalty: 30 day ban from all RD racing activity.
Description: Causing a collision and not waiting to return the position to the disadvantaged driver. Breach of the Golden Rule during the MX5 Cup @ Nurburgring race (30/06/2017)

there is a pm for you to acknowledge.
The ban means you cannot enter a RD server or Teamspeak even to practice

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back