AC Friendly Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Vallelunga - Fri 07/07/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Go on then, put me down, don't imagine we will have many more mx5 races so it'd be a shame to miss them
Yes i have started looking at a possible next car for the Friday events, a few did throw up a surprise in testing not being the car i dreamed it would be. That does not mean we will never use the MX Cup car again just give it a rest for a while, I am looking for a car with the same characteristics as the MX, and looking for a default car so we have a few races with only stock content from the game..As this has cropped up a couple of times,
( I have AC but no DLC and cant race with you guys) im still not a big fan of the street tires, so semi slicks or race tires.. that does limit my options. Nothing is set in concrete yet as im just testing, but its good to be prepared..:)

im sure once guys get to race in AC at RD they will soon purchase the extra DLC,
but we do find some guys already have others games and just want to test the water before making extra purchases, i know i did.. so at least they will get the chance, but yes buy buy buy, and save a few pennies.
i bought all mine at full price so i could help out in the club, and 4 days later there was a sale:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%