AC Friendly Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Nurburgring GP - Fri 30/06/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi!
i'm pretty new here, i just got AC from the steam sale. I used to race a lot in iRacing but got bored ot if.

I'd like to try something new, is it possible to join this race?

Hi!
i'm pretty new here, i just got AC from the steam sale. I used to race a lot in iRacing but got bored ot if.

To give you a fast, non official answer:
You can sign up to any club race you want but you have to get premium first and use your real name here (only premiums will see it), in TS and in the game.
If you take a look at the first page you will see everything linked etc.
Sadly (it's a good thing) this race is filled up already so you won't be able to race for 100%. Maybe a slot will open up (you can get on reserve list).

Hope that helps a bit and I would be happy to welcome you in the racing club! :)

If there is still room I'd love to join for my first ever online sim race.
I come fully unprepared and hope I can stay out of everybody's way. Please let me know if I'm not good enough and I'll wait for the first driver academy session first.

Hi!

Hi, I'm new on here, but would love to sign up :) even to get on the reserve list incase a slot comes up :)

Hello Guys to back up RasmusP has said, welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server,
But first can you set you need to be a premium member

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Then All premium members using their full REAL NAME in the forum, servers and teamspeak
can sign up for this event and a maximum of two servers available for this event.
Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

Handy tips as posted in the op of every club event

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here please take 5 mins to read and understand
Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.6 Download

With thanks Rupe and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please :)

Hello Guys to back up RasmusP has said, welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server,
But first can you set you need to be a premium member

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Then All premium members using their full REAL NAME in the forum, servers and teamspeak
can sign up for this event and a maximum of two servers available for this event.
Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

Handy tips as posted in the op of every club event

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here please take 5 mins to read and understand
Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.6 Download

With thanks Rupe and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please :)

Hi i've just signed up to premium :)

Hi i've just signed up to premium :)
Super stuff, signing you up as a reserve, if you don't make it on to the list by practice time i will be on teamspeak, i will let reserve drivers know in there at qually time if we have places available.
please do not enter the server before i say its ok, as you may be jumping in a signed up drivers spot, guy often leave the server to make adjustments to the game options and rejoin.. :)

In please
Adding you now to the reserve list
if you don't make it on to the list by practice time i will be on teamspeak, i will let reserve drivers know in there at qually time if we have places available.
please do not enter the server before i say its ok, as you may be jumping in a signed up drivers spot, guy often leave the server to make adjustments to the game options and rejoin.. :)

If there is still room I'd love to join for my first ever online sim race.
I come fully unprepared and hope I can stay out of everybody's way. Please let me know if I'm not good enough and I'll wait for the first driver academy session first.
adding you now to the reserve list
if you don't make it on to the list by practice time i will be on teamspeak, i will let reserve drivers know in there at qually time if we have places available.

Super stuff, signing you up as a reserve, if you don't make it on to the list by practice time i will be on teamspeak, i will let reserve drivers know in there at qually time if we have places available.
no problem and thank you!

@PietervE8 Cockpit view for me, with a new car i do some very slow laps with it driving on and of curbs. So i can "hear" the width of my car and try to remember, and sometimes i adjust the onboard camera a little to get better reference points.

@Rupe Wilson just a heads up, I'm about to drive for the first time since Wednesday, if my throttle issue is still present I'll have to drop out. I'll let you know either way, but giving advance warning as I'll only know nearer 8pm (in an hour or so). and it'll be less than an hour before official practice.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back