AC Friendly Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Monza (live Stream) - Fri 21/07/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
hi @Rupe Wilson
you are right not to leave the track. In the video you made my name pop up once. I'm really far away from a perfect driver and i find it hard to have one error by driving wrong (and i struggle all the time with the car) and than be officially warned. If i turn in wrong it was not possible for me to not leave the track. And this done once i find is not aggressively make a faster lap.
imho
hape

hi @Rupe Wilson
you are right not to leave the track. In the video you made my name pop up once. I'm really far away from a perfect driver and i find it hard to have one error by driving wrong (and i struggle all the time with the car) and than be officially warned. If i turn in wrong it was not possible for me to not leave the track. And this done once i find is not aggressively make a faster lap.
imho
hape

When RasmusP made the vid he included all cars,
the fact you popped up once is not a real issue, you say your not a good driver but you stick to the rules better than some :thumbsup:
but like i ask all drivers just lift of the gas until you are back on track.
now we have looked at other races over the last few weeks also and we have seen a small pattern.
so we are nipping it in the bud now.
im am sorry to keep going on about our rules,

7. Do not deliberately cut the track. The white (or yellow) lines mark the edge of the road. Do not cross them with more than two wheels.

i know my self from last night race i popped over the line a couple of times and and made a right mess of a couple of turns. So i do know mistakes happen.

A big thank you to all our drivers for getting through the first corner. now we just need to work on the next few corner and the rest of the opening lap.:thumbsup:
hi @Rupe Wilson and @all
I make a suggestion: I find it ok to handle it like in F1 or DTM: its not allowed to cut the track. If someone does it was a penalty after X times (x for 1 or 2 or 3). So if you do so you get a warning after this Xtimes that you are under investigation and the next time you get a penalty. If you are under X times its not ok but tolerated.
Who has to look at this: everyone who see this abbreviation of track (not the Admin look the whole race at all corners thats not possible).
And i would make a exception: if someone does it on a chicane and goes straigt over it its also a penalty (like in Monza or Spa).
Whats your oppinion.
(i write this words because i think the community is on a good way to have great fun and i think nobody wants to break the rules intentionally)
hape

hi @Rupe Wilson and @all
I make a suggestion: I find it ok to handle it like in F1 or DTM: its not allowed to cut the track. If someone does it was a penalty after X times (x for 1 or 2 or 3). So if you do so you get a warning after this Xtimes that you are under investigation and the next time you get a penalty. If you are under X times its not ok but tolerated.
Who has to look at this: everyone who see this abbreviation of track (not the Admin look the whole race at all corners thats not possible).
And i would make a exception: if someone does it on a chicane and goes straigt over it its also a penalty (like in Monza or Spa).
Whats your oppinion.
(i write this words because i think the community is on a good way to have great fun and i think nobody wants to break the rules intentionally)
hape

ok i understand where your coming form and i do agree with some of what you are saying.
But we have to have a rule that's simple and effective to police. and it has already been stated that it does not work
and we are already quite lenient with it :)

Last edited:
hi @RasmusP
you pushed me out of the track, wait (thats ok) and than let not pass me. Why????
hape
I sent you a PM about it. :)
If it really was my fault I officially apologize! I think we can sort it out :thumbsup:
What a pity that you quit though. We could have figured it out on TS and have a intense race :(

Or you do it like Montoya :cool::p
Superb lap and brilliant driving. It would be nice if everyone followed that example. It can be done easily and I don't buy some peoples excuses that they can't be competitive if they are so restricted to Rule 7. Great video. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 83 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years