AC Friendly Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Highlands - FRI 23/06/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This would be my first online racing event since Bram's excellent rookie academy sesh earlier this week. Not yet tried the highlands circuit, but as an MX5 owner (albeit mk1), this seems an appropriate way to kick off :)
Anyway enough waffling - yes pls, sign me up!

This would be my first online racing event since Bram's excellent rookie academy sesh earlier this week. Not yet tried the highlands circuit, but as an MX5 owner (albeit mk1), this seems an appropriate way to kick off :)
Anyway enough waffling - yes pls, sign me up!

Hello and welcome to the RD club racing, im glad you enjoyed the academy session, they are really good and helpful,
i remember many moons ago being in one. They are a excellent way to start your online experience at RD.

the server will be going up today so look out for it, if you want to have a practice before the event starts.
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU MX5 #8
On race night don't be afraid to shout out for help, there a guys on there who will give you a helping hand for sure with tire pressures. I will be on the server early and will help all i can also if needed. My main goal is to have fun and enjoy the racing, We have a healthy bit of banter on teamspeak also so it should be a laugh, See you on track and look forward to hearing you on teamspeak,

Signing you up now.:)

Hello and welcome to the RD club racing, im glad you enjoyed the academy session, they are really good and helpful,
i remember many moons ago being in one. They are a excellent way to start your online experience at RD.

the server will be going up today so look out for it, if you want to have a practice before the event starts.
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU MX5 #8
On race night don't be afraid to shout out for help, there a guys on there who will give you a helping hand for sure with tire pressures. I will be on the server early and will help all i can also if needed. My main goal is to have fun and enjoy the racing, We have a healthy bit of banter on teamspeak also so it should be a laugh, See you on track and look forward to hearing you on teamspeak,

Signing you up now.:)

Brilliant, cheers Rupe.

Yes, the academy sessions are a v good idea. It was useful also to make sure teamspeak was working OK. My mic is mounted about 2-3 feet away but it seemed to work OK I think, and assigning a button on the wheel to 'push to talk' was handy .
So yeah the basics should be pretty much sorted, looking forward to race night! Catch you then...

Hi, I'm new here but I'd really like to join in on this. It will be my first race in a couple of years and I was never very good in the first place, so I'm not expecting great results apart from a fun race.

Quick question: Is the fixed setup handled serverside, or do I need to do anything to make sure I run the appropriate settings?

I look forward to a fun event.

Hi, I'm new here but I'd really like to join in on this. It will be my first race in a couple of years and I was never very good in the first place, so I'm not expecting great results apart from a fun race.

Quick question: Is the fixed setup handled serverside, or do I need to do anything to make sure I run the appropriate settings?

It's server side but depending on your setup you may want to enable assists client side before you join the server such as auto blip and clutch, are you playing with a wheel with paddles or h shifter?

It's server side but depending on your setup you may want to enable assists client side before you join the server such as auto blip and clutch, are you playing with a wheel with paddles or h shifter?

Cool, thanks! It's a G29 with paddles so no H-shifter. I'll get on the server for some practice and make sure everything is working as intended :)

Cool, thanks! It's a G29 with paddles so no H-shifter. I'll get on the server for some practice and make sure everything is working as intended :)
Same setup as me, I'd definitely recommend the autoblip and clutch, the mazda loves to step out when downshifting otherwise.

Noticed I'm not even signed up, because I missed the last one and I usually do it straight away, can you put me down please :)

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, :)
Same setup as me, I'd definitely recommend the autoblip and clutch, the mazda loves to step out when downshifting otherwise.

Noticed I'm not even signed up, because I missed the last one and I usually do it straight away, can you put me down please :)

signing you up now guys:)

Change of plans means I can join this one - sign me up please :)

Edit: forgot to ask if it's based around the default setup with just fuel and pressures adjustable?

Sign me up pls :)
Change of plans means I can join this one - sign me up please :)

Edit: forgot to ask if it's based around the default setup with just fuel and pressures adjustable?
Signing you up guys:)
if you look at the OP all the info is in there for each race
Fixed Setup: Yes (with adjustable tire pressure and fuel )
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC
Jump Start: = teleport to pits

sorry signing out..
Please sign me out. :(
ok guys sorry your not racing we will hopefully see you again in the MightyMazda:)

We missed you last night Allan:O_o:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back