AC Friendly Event: Lotus 2/11 GT4 @ Mugello - Fri 11/08/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is there a way that I can get a different color on my little Lotus?

Any other than white will do my eyes a world of good (it's all but really bright around me in the white liverie in the headset) - the less bright, the better. I'm not even sure if the possibility exists to change skins for online multiplayer, would be nice though! Thanks!

Now I was going to sign up for this but worried my internet might play foul again, i'll sign up closer to the event if there's space, it did seem to hold out for rest of the evening so there's hope, it's usually 99.999% stable :( but we recently did a firmware upgrade on the router, probably a bad idea!

Now I was going to sign up for this but worried my internet might play foul again, i'll sign up closer to the event if there's space, it did seem to hold out for rest of the evening so there's hope, it's usually 99.999% stable :( but we recently did a firmware upgrade on the router, probably a bad idea!

Did that on my router the other month it went all funny on me..
i unplugged it waited for about 30 seconds then plugged back in..
worked fine after that..
i was also playing around with my ports and found i had to do this to get them to work properly..after opening it up. even though just saving the setting is the recommended procedure..

I know the feeling. Just back from hols on Sunday... Everything had been powered off for weeks and then on both Monday and Tuesday evenings the router just completely hung, so I had to power-cycle it. I was worried it would do the same last night during the race but happily not... No idea what's wrong with it though - I've done nothign at all to it and it has been more or less faultless for the seven months since I got it, prior to this week.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back