AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Vallelunga - Wed 05/07/17ed

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Very nice race :D:D:D!

Bad start for someone but I started on 20th position and after the first lap I was 11th and then fighting all the race.

Thank you @Eddy_J1 the begining was intense :cool::cool::cool:.

Thank you @Stnry Max Sennewald, that was a great moment, a long fight during all the race :D:D:D:thumbsup:.

See you later ;).

^^ Nicolas definitely awesome start, some close racing!

Great race overall, got a surprising 8th after a shocking qualifier, really was struggling to get a good lap in, had a few bumps but nothing major until I had spent 5 or so laps lining up someone for them to just divebomb me the next turn, bit of a shame but I managed to fight my way back past them by the end

Edit: so it looks like who tapped me ended up behind anyway so not a mega deal afterall, just lost 2 places so assumed it was the 2 I had just passed as nobody else was near :D

Last edited:
Sorry again @ionONE1 - still not sure what caused my freeze-ups :(
(Everything was fine during practice and qually... when I checked the CPU and GPU temperatures they were also fine.)

My gas pedal were only showing 3/4 full after half distance, made it very hard to defend a position on the long straights :( in the end i pulled over to post the next weeks event, but it was great fun all the same whilst it lasted.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%