AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @Spa - Monday August 7, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for having me. First race. I only built my first PC this past Spring and have been racing since then (Project Cars on console pushed me to the dark side). Like a kid in a candy store I bought every major sim as they went on sale and I have been having a total blast racing with AI. My goal today was to not cause a wreck, not get in a wreck, not get yelled at, stay out of the way and FINISH. Thanks again gents.

keep this comment in mind how calm and chill i am about racing incidents, so take it as a psa. i still completed my race and had a great time in the miatas afterwards :)

i had a pretty bad turn one, i usually dont complain about racing incidents that are just that, racing icidents.
most of you know that i dont mind a little bit of contact all due to fair racing, i know people misses their braking points sometimes but there are other times when you have to be responsible in your driving, specially if there is contact ahead.

i took a very conservative approach for turn one as there were some cars in trouble ahead but someone took a very optimistic line and went for an unrealistic gap, sandwiched himself between me and another car and then crashed me twice in a row, first time making me spin and then just pushing me going through, after that a second car just crashed me and passed by crashing, forced himself practically.

not a single sorry or intent of slowing down. remember if there are incidents ahead there is a reason why the guy in front thats not involved might be slower. you just dont try to be senna and gain advantage in lap 1, turn 1, with incidents ahead.

keep this comment in mind how calm and chill i am about racing incidents, so take it as a psa. i still completed my race and had a great time in the miatas afterwards :)

i had a pretty bad turn one, i usually dont complain about racing incidents that are just that, racing icidents.
most of you know that i dont mind a little bit of contact all due to fair racing, i know people misses their braking points sometimes but there are other times when you have to be responsible in your driving, specially if there is contact ahead.

i took a very conservative approach for turn one as there were some cars in trouble ahead but someone took a very optimistic line and went for an unrealistic gap, sandwiched himself between me and another car and then crashed me twice in a row, first time making me spin and then just pushing me going through, after that a second car just crashed me and passed by crashing, forced himself practically.

not a single sorry or intent of slowing down. remember if there are incidents ahead there is a reason why the guy in front thats not involved might be slower. you just dont try to be senna and gain advantage in lap 1, turn 1, with incidents ahead.

I'm not sure if it was you but I rear-ended someone at turn 1 and caused a spin. I had a huge stutter as we all approached turn 1 and when it was done there was a car sideways in front of me. I did wait for whoever it was though. If it was you, my apologies.

I'm not sure if it was you but I rear-ended someone at turn 1 and caused a spin. I had a huge stutter as we all approached turn 1 and when it was done there was a car sideways in front of me. I did wait for whoever it was though. If it was you, my apologies.
nope wasnt you, im not calling names. just want to make sure we all remember what yellow flags are and to keep it safe, we are not competing for wdc so lets keep it fair! i ended up stuck facing the wall lol.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%