AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Nurburgring GP- Wed 28/06/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Would like to join if there is last minute spot or a second server!!!

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

handy tips also found in every club race op
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here please take 5 mins to read
Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download

With thanks Rupe and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please

Can i please have a spot? I understand it will be reserve.
Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server,
But you need to be a premium member.

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers?
Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Then you need to set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

Handy tips for our club found in th OP
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download

With thanks Rupe and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please :)

Oh my. Awesome race. The pace from 1 to 8th place was so intense. My best place so far!
Here are the results: http://simresults.net/170628-4du
utzleDO.png

lk7Kxap.png

Fantastic race, some really intense stuff the first 15 minutes of the race, bumper to bumper, door to door but no problems, loads of respect for everyone, well driven :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%