AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Brands Hatch Indy - Monday July 10th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
And sorry to the gents with stuttering issues; that's a real bummer. Hopefully those will sort themselves out before the next one! :thumbsup:
Oh it's just a thing your born with:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Seriously, first time I've had that bad and so often. It is not worth ruining others race so I felt better just watching. If a leader had come up on me and that happened 20 min into the race I would have drove my sim car off of a cliff into a fiery:D:D:D:D death

Ok guys. I believe I found out what the culprit was. Same thing happened to me Tuesday night practicing on the GT3 server at Imola.
Can you say:
Windows Freaking 10:poop::poop:
Don't know for sure if that was what happened Monday night for sure, but I do know it's what happened last night. Thought I had all my programs except Steam set to just notify me and nothing else. Learn from this idiots mistake. It's boring sitting in the pits:unsure: Now to wreck havoc on my machine and stop this invasion of the:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Ok guys. I believe I found out what the culprit was. Same thing happened to me Tuesday night practicing on the GT3 server at Imola.
Can you say:
Windows Freaking 10:poop::poop:
Don't know for sure if that was what happened Monday night for sure, but I do know it's what happened last night. Thought I had all my programs except Steam set to just notify me and nothing else. Learn from this idiots mistake. It's boring sitting in the pits:unsure: Now to wreck havoc on my machine and stop this invasion of the:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

So what exactly was going wrong with it? Was it 99 or 100% disk usage with nothing taxing going on, then when you open a 3D application (AC in this case) it just can't run it properly? A friend of mine has that and it's driving him nuts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back